Kamala Harris was Strong Last Night...m

RedZone

28 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Yes, it just affirmed what the Democrat party is really all about....SHIT 👎👎👎👎👎👎

Just like the Republican debates from 2016.  Hoss, there ain't no difference.  Dog and Pony shows that don't mean a damn thing.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

Just now, Rufus69 said:

Just like the Republican debates from 2016.  Hoss, there ain't no difference.  Dog and Pony shows that don't mean a damn thing.

Rufus>>

Quoted for truth.

Pretty silly for anyone to ignore the fact that the 2016 GOP debates where just as much a shitshow. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

What was so egregious about 2016 and what Repubs said they wanted to do....What the Dems tried to do to Trump, in of itself, was far,far worse and Treason....What did I miss ??

You missed the part where I said you can't have a reasonable fucking debate with 20 people.  Not in 2016 and not in 2019.  They mean absolutely nothing.  

Rufus>>

On 6/29/2019 at 5:02 PM, Scottdale said:

I sense some deep emotional connections to a certain political party here. Dare I say, Trumptoids? The stupidity is thick enough to drown in. The thought of grown ass men living vicariously thru a state of mind that exist for self. This is not so far reaching. That is why his base is the only excitable faction under the sound of his voice. He will bury himself.

So your favorite football team is orange.....good to know

giphy.gif

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

On 6/30/2019 at 8:03 AM, Scottdale said:

Far from it. I love seeing my team in white. I think they play better in white.

That's good you wouldn't want to be black...and have to follow the Dem party like a dog whistle...

Young black people have much better sense today...

see what I mean?

I guess you must just be a one topic anti-orange guy then...

Oh and a white supremacist I see....

No wonder you lean left.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

I don't think being black has anything to do with how a person votes. That is primarily a talking point for republicans. I know plenty of blacks who vote for the best person for the job, not the color that matches. Thinking such foolishness is an indication of a person with not much common knowledge.

Black people are the base of the democratic party that's a fact. 

1 minute ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/willie-brown-says-no-2020-democrat-can-beat-trump-after-debates

Former California Assembly Speaker Willie Brown said that no Democratic candidate in the 2020 race is capable of beating President Trump right now.

including his whatever...ugh it’s monday!

So willie has admitted that Kamala cant sleep her way to the WH lol

It's over. Trump wins 2020

• Haha 1

On 7/1/2019 at 12:21 PM, HSFBfan said:

Black people are the base of the democratic party that's a fact. 

African Americans have been used to advance the Bolshevik agenda in America for decades. And it exponentially multiplied during Obama’s presidency. Any critique of that agenda is automatically a critique of black men and women in this country. Nobody wants to be called a racist hence nobody criticizes the Bolshevik agenda. African Americans are used as pawns as The attack dogs of the radical left. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

African Americans have been used to advance the Bolshevik agenda in America for decades. And it exponentially multiplied during Obama’s presidency. Any critique of that agenda is automatically a critique of black men and women in this country. Nobody wants to be called a racist hence nobody criticizes the Bolshevik agenda. African Americans are used as pawns as The attack dogs of the radical left. 

Sure.   Actual history teaches us there was a surge in black support for the Dem party in the 60s under LBJ because of his platform for a Great Society which included eliminating poverty and racial injustices.  The passage of both the civil rights and voting rights act help cement that support.  

Secondly get off the damn high horse as if all whites belong to the aristocracy and are well informed politically and not prone to being taken advantage of.  People, regardless of color, are used as pawns to advance a lot of these political agendas.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Couidnt agree more

12 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

Has it been considered that they choose with their minds, as to what they think is best for them? How about those that show an interest in making things better for them and their families? Consider the world right now. Do you see a black person allowing their child to leave the house without the warning black kids were given 60 years ago? I think not. Those are not your circles. Those are the lives you have no knowledge of how they came to be in the situation they face.

Take a look around you and think, how did it all become what it is?

If republicans were different, the outlook of blacks towards them would be different. Not everyone is willing to let their lives be run by someone else. Your statement may have a ring of truth but there is an obvious reason and if you can't see, you have a bigger problem.

Blacks have been used by democrats for 200 years. Nobody can deny that 

1 minute ago, Scottdale said:

From your perspective, it is being used. From the perspective of the people themselves, it is the lesser of two evils. we had an issue with white man, democrat and republican. The republicans have not shown that they care for anyone other than themselves and they continue to this day, extolling the ""pull yourself up by the boot strap"" garbage when they know the black people are so far behind, due to their laws and the results of laws, such as it being wrong for a person of color to learn to read and write. These are problems that blacks have that were addressed by democrats while the republicans were saying you are on your own.

Do you think any of this could be a cause? Do you think the past has anything to do with the present? I asked because you admit to 200 years of ""use"" by the dems. Can you admit those 200 years are to blame? 

So your own party did exactly what you just described. And how many ignorant blacks think its cooler to gang bang today than go to school. You get more street cred being a gang banger than going to school to learn. 

The black culture is messed up

10 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

From your perspective, it is being used. From the perspective of the people themselves, it is the lesser of two evils. we had an issue with white man, democrat and republican. The republicans have not shown that they care for anyone other than themselves and they continue to this day, extolling the ""pull yourself up by the boot strap"" garbage when they know the black people are so far behind, due to their laws and the results of laws, such as it being wrong for a person of color to learn to read and write. These are problems that blacks have that were addressed by democrats while the republicans were saying you are on your own.

Do you think any of this could be a cause? Do you think the past has anything to do with the present? I asked because you admit to 200 years of ""use"" by the dems. Can you admit those 200 years are to blame? 

200 years is historically impossible.

Something about your stayed topics of concern, your syntax and word choice, even the visual layout of your posts...I can’t quite put my finger on it...🤡

6 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

By what law allows a man to OWN another man? When you can give me an acceptable answer, I will further engage you.

The law of this country that stated slavery was LEGAL!!!!!

even lincoln admitted slavery as immoral as he found it was legal