Carol City QB transfers to Western

Columbiafan

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, B Ball MJG said:

ONLY at Carol City for spring . Was Miramar Quarterback Last Year . Did you guys hear Carol City program is falling apart? Just figure I'll throw that out there .

Well their coach as well as Ice Harris at BTW both stepped down to coach a NAIA team next year 

Though Carol City should still have some studs on roster for this year but got to think many will transfer out after this season

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Well their coach as well as Ice Harris at BTW both stepped down to coach a NAIA team next year 

Though Carol City should still have some studs on roster for this year but got to think many will transfer out after this season

I agree as a junior(2021) Lefty QB you need to be somewhere for the next 2 years where you can build (fresh start) . I think it was a GREAT move .

23 hours ago, 954gator said:

Why go to Deerfield Beach to sit behind Derohn King?  Weird. 

King could get hurt and/or perhaps at some point in the year Pratt might beat him out once he gets familiar with the system.   Also, there are some talented skill players to help him get better prepared for the next level.  

6 minutes ago, 954gator said:

@golfaddict   

Deerfield beach beat Cardinal Gibbons 14-0  

Plantation beat Chaminade 24-14 

Both games only played a half.     Could the public schools in Broward return to power??

Plantation has a quality HC in Steve Davis, DFB is once again loaded with talent and Western will be interesting to follow.   Not sure about Miramar's look this season, but I doubt they will contend.  

• Like 1