Happy Independence day Eve.

I figured this was a day everyone should celebrate. 

Left,Right it doesn't matter. This is a proper 4th of July thread. Because had they not stood up for  themselves and future generations we wouldn't even have political parties we'd still be Subservient to the crown of the British.

I'd figure we can stop the petty squabbles to celebrate the day our countries forefathers fought so their dreams of freedom could become a reality not just for themselves but future generations so we could all have our God given freedom. 

But I know someone will undermine this. 

And to whoever that is. 

God Bless you and have a great 4th of July.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I figured this was a day everyone should celebrate. 

Left,Right it doesn't matter. This is a proper 4th of July thread. Because had they not stood up for  themselves and future generations we wouldn't even have political parties we'd still be Subservient to the crown of the British.

I'd figure we can stop the petty squabbles to celebrate the day our countries forefathers fought so their dreams of freedom could become a reality not just for themselves but future generations so we could all have our God given freedom. 

But I know someone will undermine this. 

And to whoever that is. 

God Bless you and have a great 4th of July.

Excellent post! 

• Like 1

Happy pre-4th, boys! We all should just pause and take a minute to really think about what this date truly represents. Maybe, if you’re so inclined, even take a moment to view things through the “other side’s“ eyes. After all, we are Americans and our individual perspectives are our right. But then remember what was sacrificed to create what we have today. Always remember, we are always Americans first, and what this day this denotes. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Like 2