Congrats to the US "Democrat" Women's Soccer team

RedZone

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No, this mofo walks bow legged at 265 and 6’11” because my balls are big. 

Unlike the eunuch NoBalls813.

BGW

That’s because your balls are bigger than your dick 😂 

you piss all over your balls and it runs down your leg. 

Your nickname is “Buford Yellow Leg”

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Recent, just read a piece where the women were generating more revenue. Couple million over the men. 

But  thanks,

BGW

This was from yesterday. 

“The total prize money for the women’s 2019 World Cup was $30 million, with the champion taking away about $4 million. The total for the men’s 2018 World Cup was $400 million, with the champions winning $38 million.

This seems blatantly unfair, until you take into account the vastly different viewership and revenue from the two events. FIFA raked in more than $6 billion from the 2018 men’s World Cup. The women’s 2019 World Cup has been projected, when all is said and done, to make about $130 million.

The women’s tournament this year may have garnered about a billion viewers across all platforms, nothing to sneeze at, but the 2018 men’s World Cup had more than a billion viewers just for the final game.”

“All that said, according to a Washington Post analysis, the women’s national team actually made more in bonuses and salary than the men did in 2018 (although they played more games and needless to say, won more).”

Just saying if they want equal pay at World Cup, they need to find a way to get lot more viewers...

$6 billion made by men 2018 World Cup compared to $130 million projected made by women in 2019 World Cup. This is separate pay but obvious why men get paid more  

11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man you better wise up!!! You’re on the OT board where @HawgGoneIt can’t save your bitch ass! 😂

keep it up and I’ll send you to the same block I sent SportsNut to. I need a fucking winter home and your ass can make me hella money down here! 

Why you tagging me on this side for?

I'm with DarterBlue except I wised up well in advance of him. Grown ass men acting like 2nd graders isn't my thing. I prefer to hang out with people that act their age and had decent upbringing. #elitist

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Why you tagging me on this side for?

I'm with DarterBlue except I wised up well in advance of him. Grown ass men acting like 2nd graders isn't my thing. I prefer to hang out with people that act their age and had decent upbringing. #elitist

Wow. Just because you’re not racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, can talk in complete sentences, keep a drivers license, maintain a job, and have good relationships with friends and family you think you’re better than us? 

You changed man 😫

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Wow. Just because you’re not racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, can talk in complete sentences, keep a drivers license, maintain a job, and have good relationships with friends and family you think you’re better than us? 

You changed man 😫

Well, it's still bro's before ho's and all if that helps. 

#elitistbrosonly

xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2