imaGoodBoyNow

would you rather!!  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Be in This Heat Or in the Cold

• Heat
    • Cold
    • Doesn’t Matter I’m mentally Strong and can be in any Condition

4 hours ago, Wosinc said:

Anyone who prefers cold clearly has no heating bills.

Idk.

I run my a/c 24/7 from mid-March through mid-November, and, it's highly likely it will run some from mid-November through Christmas. It will also run some from Mid-February through mid-March. In between those mids, the heat will probably run, except for a few days here and there.

I wonder if the bills would average out if we placed your exact same home in Moultrie with a heat pump on it versus the average there. 

Anyway, I chose no preference. About this time of the year I want to move to Alaska. Then mid-January, I want to move to Miami. 

Hell, you could drop me ass first into paradise and I would still find something to bitch about. Therefore... No preference. I'm gonna bitch about the temperature, the rain, the sunburns, the dust, something, no matter what. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I bet .. I voted Cold....

@BUFORDGAWOLVES crazy ass probably voted C

i couldn’t breathe the air was so thick .. got light headed almost tripped and fell off roof

i can only imagine what The Ga would be like

I voted cold because I’ve lived in this hot humid shit all my damn life. 

Now I’m talking Georgia/Texas cold, not that lake effect 80-100 inches of snow death shit y’all got up there. 

That shit is insane. 

BGW

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk.

I run my a/c 24/7 from mid-March through mid-November, and, it's highly likely it will run some from mid-November through Christmas. It will also run some from Mid-February through mid-March. In between those mids, the heat will probably run, except for a few days here and there.

I wonder if the bills would average out if we placed your exact same home in Moultrie with a heat pump on it versus the average there. 

Anyway, I chose no preference. About this time of the year I want to move to Alaska. Then mid-January, I want to move to Miami. 

Hell, you could drop me ass first into paradise and I would still find something to bitch about. Therefore... No preference. I'm gonna bitch about the temperature, the rain, the sunburns, the dust, something, no matter what. 

That’s what I’m saying if I did this in the winter I’d choose heat... what ever season were in I can’t wait for it to be the opposite 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s what I’m saying if I did this in the winter I’d choose heat... what ever season were in I can’t wait for it to be the opposite 

Come down here... there is one month of summer, January.  and one season called simmer, the rest of the year. 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk.

Well, it it gets too hot your pipes won’t freeze.

On the other hand, if it gets too cold ... 🥶

• Like 1

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I bet .. I voted Cold....

@BUFORDGAWOLVES crazy ass probably voted C

i couldn’t breathe the air was so thick .. got light headed almost tripped and fell off roof

i can only imagine what The Ga would be like

It's been 105 here with 100% humidity... 

3 days this past week it's like huffing glue except the glue is heated and it hurts far more if your nostrils are dry...