Columbiafan Top 50 FL rankings release today (Fully Released)

Columbiafan

28 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Just give us top 5 no one cares who the 100th top ranked team in Florida is

no offense 

The thing is if you rank so few teams than there's no guarantee that those will be same 5 at end of year

That's why I rank further out so that as teams move throughout the season i can keep it up to date with where teams are on week by week basis

Another thing is my poll is technically crowd sourced, i regularly ask people from around the state that have seen the teams play and chart player movement so I'm getting direct info on most of the teams ranked (the ones where I have sources for) 

Of course I have sources for Northeast FL, Polk county, Hillsborough county, Leon County, Brevard county, Seminole and orange county, as well as the 3 SFL counties (Palm Beach, Broward and Miami Dade)

So in other words using those counties alone I can probably get direct info on at least 80 percent of teams i have ranked 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Just give us top 5 no one cares who the 100th top ranked team in Florida is

no offense 

Hey now! The 92nd best team in Florida went to New Orleans and kicked the teeth in of the number 10 Louisiana team Archbishop Rummel!!!! 

We go 100 deep like West Baltimore homie!!!!!!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hey now! The 92nd best team in Florida went to New Orleans and kicked the teeth in of the number 10 Louisiana team Archbishop Rummel!!!! 

We go 100 deep like West Baltimore homie!!!!!!

Alright just gives us 92 teams and then combine 93 -100 with Louisiana tops...that would be a accurate @RedZone ranking 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Red zone quitting 5

Redzone is a know it nothing prick just like canes

They trash everyone else's work and knowledge but won't back up their crap 

I wish redzone and canes would try to do a FL top 25 just so everyone can see how full of shit both are