Found SammySwordsman in the game!

BobbySanchez

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

I've seen that guy at games.  Bugs the h*ll out of me.  He started out at the Poly games at Vets stadium and now he shows up at all the big games.  Really annoying

he been around lot longer then that, just took some years off...back full force...

12 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

The play right after sammy was the worst PI Ive ever seen. Mater Dei cheats to win. Cheats.

We’ve also accounted for that sort of thing in the HTF will they screw us pool.  That square is titled Wrestlemania.  Occurs only when MD is on defense, the officials revert to their more comfortable to officiate sport, and watch closely as MD secondary grapple with Cen10 receivers.  I think I saw the official put up 1 finger for “advantage”.  Wrestlemania is always a desired square since it occurs so frequently.

10 minutes ago, On2whls said:

We’ve also accounted for that sort of thing in the HTF will they screw us pool.  That square is titled Wrestlemania.  Occurs only when MD is on defense, the officials revert to their more comfortable to officiate sport, and watch closely as MD secondary grapple with Cen10 receivers.  I think I saw the official put up 1 finger for “advantage”.  Wrestlemania is always a desired square since it occurs so frequently.

only thing i love more then HSFB is prowrestling...

2 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

only thing i love more then HSFB is prowrestling...

I liked Nacho Libre but only because Maria De La Reguerra is sizzling, even if dressed as a nun.  

The last pro wrestling match I could stand to watch was Bruno Samartino vs Andre the Giant.  I was pretty young but had already figured out Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, and Roller Derby were all frauds,so pro wrestling fell into place easily as well.

9 hours ago, BobbySanchez said:

12:16 Mark!

Sammy love when you do this stuff!

Apologies Bobby....major concrete brain fart. Saw your original post and stumbled over the 12:16 Mark. Went to the the Wikipedia/Bible and tried  to find the biblical secret of Mark 12:16.  No could do. Rereading the other posts finally had the AhHa moment  the  about 12:16 Mark.

Question to anybody:

Attended State Bowl Games 2007-2010 while my kid was at DLS. There was always this one guy who showed up at  the visitors' stands 1st half the game in big white rabbit ears, nose and buck teeth and white paw gloves who would dance disco-mime style in front of the Spartan fans to music coming over the stadium PA system during time outs and between quarters.

Question is:

Was our Screwy Louie version of Roger Rabbit the same individual in this video in an earlier version of this cheerleader?

9 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I liked Nacho Libre but only because Maria De La Reguerra is sizzling, even if dressed as a nun.  

The last pro wrestling match I could stand to watch was Bruno Samartino vs Andre the Giant.  I was pretty young but had already figured out Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, and Roller Derby were all frauds,so pro wrestling fell into place easily as well.

“The only thing real in the world is pro wrestling, because they admit it isn’t real.” ~Eddyr2

also, if you want any sitcom, TV drama or movie you watch stuff that is more scripted then pro wrestling...