Most Talented Team Ever From DMV?

Hsfblover

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

This season’s games will answer your last question. I agree that beating DBP, Bingham and Lee County are good wins. Just not great ones. Any 2019 win vs MC, SJR, MD and IMG will be program-changing. 

DBP, Bingham and Lee were great wins, but not wins that will solidify SFA on the level of MD, SJB or IMG. If they win those games this year they deserve all the credit in the world. They have the talent all over the field to win. It’s going to be interesting for certain. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Beating SFA is not clearly > beating Gonzaga or DeMatha. Gonzaga is the reigning WCAC champion with arguably the best OL in the country and a top 2021 QB. They couldn’t care less about the SOS competition, so it doesn’t seem like an attractive win, but what exactly has SFA done beside stack a roster? 

You need to understand my point of reference.  I am not a guy who follows Bishop Mcnamara.  Gonzaga OL is not the best in the Country.  It would be 3rd or 4th best in the League I follow.

We recognize the names of SJC, SFA and DeMatha.  Gonzaga not so much. 

7 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You need to understand my point of reference.  I am not a guy who follows Bishop Mcnamara.  Gonzaga OL is not the best in the Country.  It would be 3rd or 4th best in the League I follow.

We recognize the names of SJC, SFA and DeMatha.  Gonzaga not so much. 

Congrats to the league you follow and all, but I’m not the only one saying that about the GZ OL. All 5 starters are P5 with 4 already committed + a P5 TE. 

My only point is SFA didn’t have a win better than Gonzaga in 2018 or ever so they aren’t clearly > Gonzaga yet. Yes, they have a stacked roster and played the media to their advantage, but if GZ wins the WCAC again and SFA underperforms OOS(coaching staff has) than that argument means nothing. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1