Bru McCoy is mysteriously sick

HSFBfan

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I'm probably the only other on here to get the reference and remember the 🎥. 😆 Bro that's old School Billy Dee Williams.  Great classic flick though.

You’re not the only old dude around here DD lol.Um strangely the song from that movie 🎥 seems to fit the whole Bru McCoy recruiting saga 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ararar said:

You’re not the only old dude around here DD lol.Um strangely the song from that movie 🎥 seems to fit the whole Bru McCoy recruiting saga 😂

Just heard that the other day on the radio! Diana is a little our there to say the least 😂...but man that voice is a once in a generation!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Good peeps as the kids like to say “keeping it real.”

I was talking to my FIL tonight at dinner about his early days as MCRD SD in the early 60’s tonight!

Wow. I have a older friend that I talk with on occassion.  A Cool old 73yr old Former Marine who was at MCRD SD in the 60s too.  I went in the 80s.  Man I know your FIL has some Sea Stories.  He keeps reminding me how I had it easy. 😆 Hope Bru gets well.  Clearly after breathing fresh air in Austin and going back to Smog City is the reason.  Hook Em🤘

• Haha 1