Folsom #26 Nationally: 2019 Outlook

frankyjames

@frankyjames

i have to say after watching this game, Hale is not the answer. He’s an average qb at best. I am not sure what is with the funky play calling, but Alumbaugh seriously needs to consider a change somewhere along the coaching line or relieve his play calling duties. Completely Vanilla offense and I have to agree with Block (@frankyjames) said last year about the offense and Hale. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DLS_Spartan said:

@frankyjames

i have to say after watching this game, Hale is not the answer. He’s an average qb at best. I am not sure what is with the funky play calling, but Alumbaugh seriously needs to consider a change somewhere along the line or relieve his play calling duties. Completely Vanilla offense and I have to agree with Block (@frankyjames) said last year about the offense and Hale. 

At the level DLS expects to perform, a solid QB is ESSENTIAL. Still, they will probably make the SBG.  Better hope SJB isn’t better than MD, because MD defense might be better than last year.  Not good if your QB isn’t top notch.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DLS_Spartan said:

@frankyjames

i have to say after watching this game, Hale is not the answer. He’s an average qb at best. I am not sure what is with the funky play calling, but Alumbaugh seriously needs to consider a change somewhere along the coaching line or relieve his play calling duties. Completely Vanilla offense and I have to agree with Block (@frankyjames) said last year about the offense and Hale. 

“Block” @frankyjames talking to himself again, this time as his  @DLS_Spartan personality!!!....🤣🤣🤣...

Looks like they left the internet on really late tonight at the Folsom Prison Psych Ward!!!....🤣🤣🤣

6 hours ago, DLS_Spartan said:

@frankyjames

Spot on brother. There were a few bright spots for DLS, but ultimately the game was extremely sloppy, which surprised me for a DLS team, even early in the season.

1. #67 had what, 5 penalties on him alone for false starts?

2. DLS sideline gets a penalty for running into a camera crew

3. DLS gets what, 6 or 7, 12 men on the field or illegal substitutions? What is this!? 

4. Fumbles

5. Inability to throw the ball beyond 5 yards whatsoever.

Despite the above, DLS was able to run the ball effectively, which will secure their position towards the top for now. They will not ever need to throw it outside of 5 yards to win most of their games. Hale never made more than 1 read- he stared down every receiver. I thought this guy was a thrower? BS. I was impressed with his running- although it wasn't effective against STA, it will be effective against the likes of Central Catholic. 

Bottom line- Hale doesn't need to be the answer. He just needs to hand the ball off and not make mistakes. The few hardcore DLS guys that were touting him as a passer need their fan cards revoked immediately. Absolutely embarrassing. Anyone arguing otherwise is either crazy or just a troll.

Still a fun game to watch. 

6 hours ago, On2whls said:

At the level DLS expects to perform, a solid QB is ESSENTIAL. Still, they will probably make the SBG

This is not a guarantee whatsoever. It is possible that 2 weeks from today, DLS could be sitting here at 1-2 and out of SBG contention. This board would melt down with at least 40 new screen names.

I can't wait.