Folsom #26 Nationally: 2019 Outlook

frankyjames

7 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

Blockhead is back. We knew it would happen a couple weeks before the season started. This clown was 100% certain before he was banned that this was a "rebuilding" year for Folsom and now he's trying to hype them up? Shows how little you actually follow the program other than keeping the stats for maxpreps. 

God you are the absolute worst. 

I feel for you buddy.   10 months of building goodwill toward Folsom out the window in 1 week

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Yeah,  pretty sure its Block.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt and he tried to hide it for awhile, but his progressive tells give it away.  Kept waiting for the "who is this Block you are talking about" post, which did not happen so he is capable of learning, but some of his other mannerisms were not hidable.  Nice try, Cowboy.  Enjoy your season.

18 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

FOLSOM State Prison was probably over Filled

they TEMPORARILY let him out 

Work release? Halfway house? Either one, Folsom's done. At or around 10:30 pm (PDT) Friday the 13th of September, DLS's statistician will be closing the book on Folsom. Again.

• Like 1

So funny- the polls are "spot on" for "everyone's teams." 

As soon as 1 team shows up they don't agree with- "These polls suck! They are so lazy!"

Sounds like a lot of lazy polls out there 😉

And "small market?" Have you ever been outside the state of CA before? Apparently some people have never even seen true small market football. Sad. I can't believe someone actually referred to a team in the biggest state and one of the largest sections in all of America- "small market." Get it together 😉

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, frankyjames said:

Ya, bringing in an "OOS" team from the state directly below them, to play AT HOME ONLY, takes some big nuts.

We took on DLS on on the road, week 0 last year. 

I know you suffer from Public School Education syndrome But DLS for the last time is in the state of California there fore is not an oos game... dude you had one good opponent on your Whole Schedule lmao 😂 1.. That’s One as in UNO lol 

• Haha 1