Visiting Wall Street in NYC

ChimpGrip

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

LOL

Kid, you are too young to be such a loser.

Every check out the city's GDP? 

That is what makes a place a shit hole or not. 

It's a shit hole. Absolute shit hole. Idk how often or whatever you go to NYC but it can not be described in any other way than an absolute shithole

5 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

Just curious, what makes it a shit hole? It contains the same ingredients that make up your city or town. Or is it the demographics?

It absolutely doesnt have the same ingredients that make up my town.

My town isnt full of trash homeless etc.

My town isnt run by asshole Democrats thank god we finally got rid of them. 

Go walk through NYC sometime and you'll see how much of a shithole it really is. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

Just curious, what makes it a shit hole? It contains the same ingredients that make up your city or town. Or is it the demographics?

High crime rate , Ghetto, lack of quality of life, Open air drug market, expensive, Rodent Problem, Have a trash problem @AztecPadre seen it, ya and the pizzas God Awful

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Scottdale said:

Those are your reasons. Do you reside there? I asked for a reason. I wanted to know what HE used as criteria to determine HIS thoughts on why it is a shithole. For the sake of conversation, I can produce pictures of any place and attribute them to a certain area. That does not implicate them as they are but as I represented them that is why I asked if you reside there so you can give me first hand knowledge. Let me hear from the person that described it as such.

Show me a shithole in Alpine or Franklin Lakes!!!!! I will be waiting for a while for a response, only way you can find a shithole in that town is if you personally take a bus up here and chill on a block in that town

• Like 1

I live 30 min from NYC. I can get to NYC at any time for any reason. I'm originally from Brooklyn. I went back a million times. I have family in bay ridge brooklyn. They themselves will tell you it's an utter shit hole. I have an aunt that grew up in brooklyn my whole family is from brooklyn she now lives in staten island she cant wait to leave. There is nothing in NYC. NYC has been a disaster going back to boss tweed and for generations after that. Giuliani cleaned it up while he was mayor only for it to be turned back into a literal cesspool by de blasio. Go look the conditions of the NYCHA apartments that people are living in. No hot water no heat buildings that are crumbling. Trains that are falling apart. There is absolutely nothing and I mean nothing good about it. I just went 2 weeks ago I couldnt wait to get out of the city. 

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

High crime rate , Ghetto, lack of quality of life, Open air drug market, expensive, Rodent Problem, Have a trash problem @AztecPadre seen it, ya and the pizzas God Awful

I was actually surprised by how clean the NYC was.  There was hardly no trash on the ground.  However for some reason, trash cans were hard to come by walking around Manhattan.  It was however pretty expensive and shit ton of construction going on everywhere we went.  Traffic was stupid and the humidity was the dumbest of them all.  Dug the street food vendors too. 

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

I was actually surprised by how clean the NYC was.  There was hardly no trash on the ground.  However for some reason, trash cans were hard to come by walking around Manhattan.  It was however pretty expensive and shit ton of construction going on everywhere we went.  Traffic was stupid and the humidity was the dumbest of them all.  Dug the street food vendors too. 

You didn’t see trash bags piled 2 stories tall outside the skyscrapers @AztecPadre Cmon now that’s impossible to not see those

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I think HSFB is excluding the tourist trap that is Manhattan. funny thing is is that tourists that go to Manhattan expect to find great New York City Pizza. you need to go to the other four boroughs for great New York City Pizza. In my opinion Pizza in Manhattan is average at best

Manhattan has decent pizza but the other boroughs have better pizza

What do u mean I'm excluding the tourist trap that is manhatten?

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

They took out a lot of garbage bins because you can put bombs in them

• Thanks 1