−623.34 (2.37%)

noonereal

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I love the truth ... WELCHER!

So sad..just a simple pizza pie.. SMDH.

you love Tex...it's very obvious mam!...and what was the bet about between me and GSB mam??....do you have a clue?? or do you Tex and Judge Judy like to spread "fake news" like Donny??...GSB is the WELCHER mam...stop looking looking like an idiot once again mam...🤡

49 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you love Tex...it's very obvious mam!...and what was the bet about between me and GSB mam??....do you have a clue?? or do you Tex and Judge Judy like to spread "fake news" like Donny??...GSB is the WELCHER mam...stop looking looking like an idiot once again mam...🤡

Settle down junior...don't get your panties in a bunch😂😂

58 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Jealous bitch.  Go fishing your wife wants dick

13 hours ago, DBP66 said:

cute Judy!!...🤡...tell your girlfriend to read the NY Times article below and maybe you/her can stop the welcher act??...it's funny... .🤡..🤡..🤡..

Deutsche Bank Faces Criminal Investigation for Potential

June 19, 2019

Federal authorities are investigating whether Deutsche Bank

The investigation includes a review of Deutsche Bank’s handling of so-called suspicious activity reports that its employees prepared about possibly problematic transactions, including some linked to President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, according to people close to ...

Several other banks are also being investigated.

The F.B.I. recently contacted the lawyer for a Deutsche Bank whistle-blower, Tammy McFadden, who publicly criticized the company’s anti-money-laundering systems

Yes you should ACTUALLY read the ancient article you posted...🤡

So what is so difficult to understand?  You have one SINGLE ACCUSATION from a disgruntled fired employee who is suing the bank (also claiming discrimination) with a history of the very same (accusing high value clients of malfeasance and then reneging on any proof) in previous banks (where she was also fired) as your only ACCUSATION.  So this was all REVIEWED by the FBI...Months ago....and your ancient press propaganda has highlighted how articles try to spread 'guilt by association' (in this case a bank association) and appears beyond your comprehension...

I fail to see how someone thinks they can win any bet, by providing one single old accusation from a (dubious at best) person, that has already been reviewed by the FBI, without any result.

giphy.gif

Have any better 🤡 'accusations' lying around ?.... 

Cheers!

giphy.gif

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Settle down junior...don't get your panties in a bunch😂😂

why don't you just answer the question mam??...because you don't know the answer..but it doesn't stop you from making false allegations...and spreading "fake news" just like your idol Donny...instead you post your silly one liners ^....

3 hours ago, Troll said:

Yes you should ACTUALLY read the ancient article you posted...🤡

So what is so difficult to understand?  You have one SINGLE ACCUSATION from a disgruntled fired employee who is suing the bank (also claiming discrimination) with a history of the very same (accusing high value clients of malfeasance and then reneging on any proof) in previous banks (where she was also fired) as your only ACCUSATION.  So this was all REVIEWED by the FBI...Months ago....and your ancient press propaganda has highlighted how articles try to spread 'guilt by association' (in this case a bank association) and appears beyond your comprehension...

I fail to see how someone thinks they can win any bet, by providing one single old accusation from a (dubious at best) person, that has already been reviewed by the FBI, without any result.

giphy.gif

Have any better 🤡 'accusations' lying around ?.... 

Cheers!

giphy.gif

you're going off the deep end now Ronnie...one disgruntled employee??...LOL...nice try!..is that what it says??...NO..it says employeeS..and let's not forget about the computer programs that also noted irregularities in their accounts...but you continue to turn yourself into a pretzel...it's very amusing..😉.

"your ancient press propaganda"...LOL.JUNE is ancient times??..LOL...please eat your crow sandwich once and for all and put away the Judge Judy outfit and pizza gifs....they make as much sense as you..you should ask your girlfriend to share her drink with GSB...🤡

34 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you're going off the deep end now Ronnie...one disgruntled employee??...LOL...nice try!..is that what it says??...NO..it says employeeS..and let's not forget about the computer programs that also noted irregularities in their accounts...but you continue to turn yourself into a pretzel...it's very amusing..😉.

Yes.... you are going off the deep end into a 🤡🥨...

Read it and weep....one accuser...by name of Tammy McFadden...go ahead and look her  up 🙄

What you THOUGHT about some imaginary computer algorythms, is nothing butt a 'made up story' pulled from your butthole...please show how you managed to make up such a story...

Everyone is waiting to see how you do the pretzel dance....and most Welchers are very good at it...

The floor is yours, and you can't show ANYTHING that supports what you claim.....

Cheers!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Yes.... you are going off the deep end into a 🤡🥨...

Read it and weep....one accuser...by name of Tammy McFadden...go ahead and look her  up 🙄

What you THOUGHT about some imaginary computer algorythms, is nothing butt a 'made up story' pulled from your butthole...please show how you managed to make up such a story...

Everyone is waiting to see how you do the pretzel dance....and most Welchers are very good at it...

The floor is yours, and you can't show ANYTHING that supports what you claim.....

Cheers!

giphy.gif

you're not worth the time or effort anymore...one accuser??...read it again Judy...and we've already been down the computer "flagged  accounts" road so stop playing stupid and stop making shit up and looking like a fool Ronnie...🤡...

41 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you're not worth the time or effort anymore...one accuser??...read it again Judy...and we've already been down the computer "flagged  accounts" road so stop playing stupid and stop making shit up and looking like a fool Ronnie...🤡...

1) Yes one accuser with a very suspect allegation, and zero evidence....and you have not (and apparently cannot) show another...

2) Yes we have already entertained your bullshiat "flagged accounts" fantasy...Read closely...the only supposed 'flag' was this one persons allegation...and you have not (and apparently cannot) show any other 'flag' or selection by any computer.    

3) Regardless this was all reviewed by the FBI months ago, and the only target/suspect listed in the current investigation is a bank, and not any individual you placed bets on.... 

1 + 2 + 3 = you lose this one as well....

BTW: what ever happened to you winning when the Mule report was finished?

...and when is the Pizza party?

Cheers!

giphy.gif

BTW: Whenever you are pressed for anything of substance, you always try to runaway like a child....why is that?

...can't you hold your juice?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

1) Yes one accuser with a very suspect allegation, and zero evidence....and you have not (and apparently cannot) show another...how may times are you going to ignore the words EMPLOYEES and their superiors were notified. You think the FBI is going to open an investigation based on one persons allegation??..LOL...and a  "disgruntled" one at that according to you??..please stop.

2) Yes we have already entertained your bullshiat "flagged accounts" fantasy...Read closely...the only supposed 'flag' was this one persons allegation...and you have not (and apparently cannot) show any other 'flag' or selection by any computer...lol..bullshit "flagged accounts"...says you?...I trust the computers over you Ronnie...

3) Regardless this was all reviewed by the FBI months ago, and the only target/suspect listed in the current investigation is a bank, and not any individual you placed bets on....months ago??...the article was written 3 months ago?..and the House Dems are actively investigating Duetsch bank

1 + 2 + 3 = you lose this one as well....4+5+6= you need to retire from the bench Judge Judy...you're losing it...🤡

BTW: what ever happened to you winning when the Mule report was finished?...have no clue what your talking about Ronnie..

...and when is the Pizza party?...ask GSB...he LOST the bet..not me...😉

Cheers!...right back at ya....

giphy.gif

BTW: Whenever you are pressed for anything of substance, you always try to runaway like a child....why is that?..LOL..run away from you??...LOL..it's more like getting tired of banging your head against a wall with you until you go incoherent and whip out goofy memes and gifs...one can only take so much silliness Ronnie...🤡

...can't you hold your juice?...never a problem Ronnie!

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I know you are a WELCHER who won't keep his word.  Over a pizza 😂😂😂

you don't know shit mam if you don't know what the bet was about....see how that works??...you're buddy LOST the bet you know NOTHING about...🤡...so stop pretending you have  clue when you don't...it's getting really silly and played out...like your pom-pom act...😉

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

you don't know shit mam if you don't know what the bet was about....see how that works??...you're buddy LOST the bet you know NOTHING about...🤡...so stop pretending you have  clue when you don't...it's getting really silly and played out...like your pom-pom act...😉

*Your... jackass..you seem to be on the same educational level as your boyfriend (s). St John Bosco please pray for this moron!  SJB would honor a bet...you won't ... WELCHER

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

how may times are you going to ignore the words EMPLOYEES and their superiors were notified.<<<that describes the process, continue reading, that describes the person...it is correct as written, and only one accuser is reported on record. You think the FBI is going to open an investigation based on one persons allegation??..LOL..<<YES... did you know that is actually their job, and they would be negligent otherwise? Besides that, ongoing investigations into DB started under O's administration .and a  "disgruntled" one at that according to you??<<<actually not according to me...according to her own lawsuit against the 3rd bank in a row to fire her...please stop.<<<truth hurt? Maybe if you say 'uncle' 🤣

..lol..bullshit "flagged accounts"...says you?...I trust the computers over you Ronnie...<<Awesome ....please point to ANY reference of a computer here showing anything... Saying they are used by DB does NOT say they flagged anything here....

.months ago??...the article was written 3 months ago?<<YES it is old news..and the House Dems are actively investigating Duetsch bank<<<can you show any investigation against a person?  a bank paying a fine would mean very little...BTW: hoping for some other person to be caught up in a net where they are not the target is called FISHING....and I hear you are a pro at that 🤣  

4+5+6= you need to retire from the bench Judge Judy...you're losing it...🤡 

giphy.gif

...ask GSB...he LOST the bet..not me...😉

On 7/27/2019 at 11:01 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

I want my damn pizza!

🤡

• Haha 1