Mater Dei v. Corona Centennial (42-12 F)

dntn31

2 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

Bingo! With this new playoff division of 8 team it really doesn’t matter who’s in it because it will always be MD and Bosco. It’s time to split public and private or just make the Open division 2 teams. If CC is your third best team and lost by 30+ points last season and this season CIF needs to look themselves in the mirror and be honest. Do you want MD and Bosco for the next 5+ years in the title game? Because if no changes are made that’s what will happen. I’ll tell you this I wouldn’t even be mad if Cen10 lost another game or two because that would probably mean they wouldn’t be in D1/Open. Go to D2 and get to play with teams that are similar to them not travel ball all star teams. 

#PublicSchoolLivesMatter

I’m not a fan of the academy teams but what I think is the worst part about them regarding CIF is their hypocrisy 

they ban CIF teams from playing IMG and allow 2 IMGs in their own state to make a mockery of the competitiveness between academy teams and the very best non-academy teams 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pops said:

I’m not a fan of the academy teams but what I think is the worst part about them regarding CIF is their hypocrisy 

they ban CIF teams from playing IMG and allow 2 IMGs in their own state to make a mockery of the competitiveness between academy teams and the very best non-academy teams 

We have good lawyers

trinity league 7.jpg