Can Miami upset the Gators.

9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Me too man. Everyone told me its a dumb bet... But it felt pretty safe to me at the time. I bet a small fortune on Florida to cover the 7.

People told me last year betting on LSU to beat miami was the dumbest bet of all time and LSU whipped that ass. 

Miami doesnt do well in neutral site games they are 1-8 in the past 10 years 

20 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Me too man. Everyone told me its a dumb bet... But it felt pretty safe to me at the time. I bet a small fortune on Florida to cover the 7.

Betting on Fl games is not smart (at least at this point).    They aren't there yet IMO.  Better to bet on them as underdogs.   They are too inconsistent.   We were big favorites in 2013 as well.  

14 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Lee corso is losing it since the stroke it's sad

He just put on a Florida hat and said he picked the canes tonight while doing the FSU tomahawk chop 

Wtf u expect, first guy to get CTE from Sports reporting 

all seriousness  he probably loves doing this probably nothing else he wants to do that this

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I want the Hurricanes to win but can they?. 

That's the important question. 

Depends on if this new coach at Miami can get the team to bring the right attitude or not. They are probably a year or two away of potentially being elite again. Mark Richt was just too passive of a coach. Same problem he had at Georgia. 

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Wtf u expect, first guy to get CTE from Sports reporting 

all seriousness  he probably loves doing this probably nothing else he wants to do that this

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

That's funny but also sad. I love lee corso. Has been part of my whole life. 

How long ago did he have stroke?

58 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Betting on Fl games is not smart (at least at this point).    They aren't there yet IMO.  Better to bet on them as underdogs.   They are too inconsistent.   We were big favorites in 2013 as well.  

But Florida has veterans players in key spots. Although their depth isnt very good.

Also... Its Dan Mullens 2nd season, usually in season 2 theres a big jump in quality of play.

If Florida doesnt beat Miami by atleast 7+, they are in for a long season.

• Like 1