SO, 3 Perennial Powers got LAMBASTED this Weekend and Thoughts

RedZone

On 8/25/2019 at 1:12 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

But everyone knows that the WCAC champ or SFA is the de facto #1 In the region annually. 

Well, yes. The WCAC and MIAA schools all recruit as does SF. But SF is after kids from all over the country instead of just locally which is why the MIAA schools won't play them.

On 8/25/2019 at 2:29 PM, RedZone said:

High school football has become a bunch of little chumps trying to slay a couple or 3 dragons.......if chump hits dragon one time it's a win for chump and chump is to be respected. LMAO.

Meanwhile, if chump team from state A beats snother chump from state B all's well, I suppose. :D

Lake placid lmao chump

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Do you know exactly how many players on the SFA roster currently reside outside the DMV region? In general, I’d say that ballers and their families recruit these elite schools the majority of the time rather than vice versa. 

After SFAs stellar showing this weekend vs MC on national TV, I’m sure the number of interested parties will rise even more. And there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. We live in America. The Land of the Free. 

I think this will start to get worse. All that's left is a academy team to be formed in TX.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Do you know exactly how many players on the SFA roster currently reside outside the DMV region? In general, I’d say that ballers and their families recruit these elite schools the majority of the time rather than vice versa. 

After SFAs stellar showing this weekend vs MC on national TV, I’m sure the number of interested parties will rise even more. And there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. We live in America. The Land of the Free. 

I've heard there's about a dozen out of state players.