Georgia guys.....

FootballGuy

NJ is the only state OH can travel to just about.... 

OH has this dumbass rule where they cant travel over 300 miles (Like IN) except the difference is they can however have a team from further away come to them.... they just cant travel further.... 

There was actually talks of a Mceachern @ Colerain matchup 2 years ago.... 

Mceacherns HC is from OH he was born and raised there. Apparently he was a good player im his HS player days....

I believe the reason Mceachern @ Colerain fell through is because of the Corky Kell.... 

The game was supposed to be at the skyline Chilli event. Which also happens the same weekend as the Corky kell.... 

So as you can imagine.... that didnt settle to well.... 

And before somebody decides to be a dick.... 

Mceachern is one of the founding schools of the Corky Kell event. Theyve been in all of them.... of course theyre not gonna miss it.... 

Thats like asking Colerain not to play in the Skyline Chilli event... or Cen10 to not play in the Honor bowl...

8 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Your love with Ohio is simply because they play NJ OOS.

A PROGRAM doesnt mean shit in the big picture. Rankings are year-to-year.

In the Public world, things go around and around/up and down a little more.

But you can count on Colquitt, Grayson, Mill Creek (recently), McEachern, North Gwinnett (except for last year), Camden Co (except for last year), Buford ... these are programs. Archer had began to be consistent but had a slight down year last year. Norcross is pretty good most years.

Whens the last time you saw Colquitt outside the Top 100 except for last year? Theyd been in DJs top 100 every year from 2010-2015.

You just dont know GA teams bc they dont play NJ. 

The thing about GA is, its been growing like crazy. New schools have been opening left and right. Archer in 09, Grayson in 2000, Mill Creek in the 2005ish range I believe. A ton of new schools. It moves talent around. Thats just a symbol of public schools, but it doesnt mean the programs arent elite.

And you mention Plant (for Colquitt) but forget, since 2010, theyve also played South Panola (MNC), state runner up 13-2 Madison Co. FL, state champ Hoover AL twice, state champ AH-Plantation FL, and next year will play Vista Murrieta CA.

When you finally realize NJs 3 good teams only go OOS bc they have to, and can bc they are Privates, maybe you stfu.

And the most important thing. In Georgia, and most normal states... the playoffs are the most important time of the season... bc they play more than 2 meaningful games. NJs playoffs are pointless, because theres 25 brackets and 2 rounds, and the exact same teams play from the regular season... so NJ teams HAVE to go OOS to matter at all.

Colquitt national finishes. 

134 in 16

13 in 15

11 in 14

107 in 13

144 in 12

95 in 11

361 in 10

131 in 09

1877 in 08

5705 in 07

1315 in 06

2769 in 05

1433 in 04

2501 in 03

BTW, GA plays more playoff games not more meaningful games. 

Two competitiveness games is all you or we NJ generally get. Sometimes 3 in both states. Never 4 in either.

Now come here Opie. 

we need wash out that mouth for lying

eating-soap-in-the-bath-tub-coloring-pag

13 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

NJ is the only state OH can travel to just about.... 

OH has this dumbass rule where they cant travel over 300 miles (Like IN) except the difference is they can however have a team from further away come to them.... they just cant travel further.... 

There was actually talks of a Mceachern @ Colerain matchup 2 years ago.... 

Mceacherns HC is from OH he was born and raised there. Apparently he was a good player im his HS player days....

This is wrong.

11 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I spent easter alone.... 

Playing Video games and eating pizza....

Decided to play Madden... won 2 and then blew a 35 point lead.... idk wtf happened... if only the 49ers played like the other player did.... theyd actually be worth a damn....

Max I'm on vacation all week.  If you want to get beat in Madden let me know.

7 hours ago, nptb17 said:

Max I'm on vacation all week.  If you want to get beat in Madden let me know.

Truth be told I couldve played you today...

But I bought this Japanese RPG Persona 5...  

Its pretty damn good very entertaining...

My cgaracter is the worlds best Thief.... 

Unfortunately deceloping Relationships plays a key role in this game... 

And much like reality my character has bad luck with women... 

My character got rejected because my knowledge score was a 3/5.... she called me stupid kicked me out of her house... 

Shits hitting to close to home...

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Truth be told I couldve played you today...

But I bought this Japanese RPG Persona 5...  

Its pretty damn good very entertaining...

My cgaracter is the worlds best Thief.... 

Unfortunately deceloping Relationships plays a key role in this game... 

And much like reality my character has bad luck with women... 

My character got rejected because

My knowledge score wasnt high enough... she called me stupid and kicked me out of her house...

That shit was hitting to close to home.... 

Idk wtf the 4 color theorem is...