Anybody heard of Life Christian Academy?

Woodchopper

On 9/2/2019 at 1:39 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Can we see some film of the 40 second play clock. That'd be one of the weirdest things I've ever heard the officials accused of. 

There was no 40 second play clocks😂😂😂. Our play clocks are preset to start at 25 as normal. LCA is just a joke of a team and their coach is coming up with anything he can think of to brush off the embarrassing loss....

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dbynum79 said:

There was no 40 second play clocks😂😂😂. Our play clocks are preset to start at 25 as normal. LCA is just a joke of a team and their coach is coming up with anything he can think of to brush off the embarrassing loss....

I knew this already. Just expected that since it was said that it was all on video, we should be able to easily attain a copy or link of it to back up the accusation. 

When that didn't happen pretty quickly after asking for it, I just chalked it off as some more lies being propogated by shady folk again. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I knew this already. Just expected that since it was said that it was all on video, we should be able to easily attain a copy or link of it to back up the accusation. 

When that didn't happen pretty quickly after asking for it, I just chalked it off as some more lies being propogated by shady folk again. 

Pretty sketchy 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

• 3 weeks later...