Anybody heard of Life Christian Academy?

Woodchopper

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just spoke to the LCA HC. His team was called for 33 penalties vs Lee’s 4. The officiating was “fishy.” We saw the same thing when SFA visited Lee the end of last season. Smh. 

Lets see if LCA does any better the rest of the year.

There would be 0 need for the refs to help Lee beat LCA. Doesnt make sense.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just spoke to the LCA HC. His team was called for 33 penalties vs Lee’s 4. The officiating was “fishy.” We saw the same thing when SFA visited Lee the end of last season. Smh. 

I'd venture to guess Lee might just be a little more cohesive as a unit and a bit more composed. Obviously no post game handshake, but I'm sure the LCA players got their handshakes in pre-game as they were introducing themselves to each other.  

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You can speak to the HC all you want. I was there. The team is a bunch of thugs and the coaches aren’t  better. The officials threw more flags against Lee for holding. The flags thrown against LCA were legit false starts and delay of game penalties. It seems that they hadn’t played with play clocks or something. The refs called it pretty evenly. By the end of the game, the coaches of LCA were pissed because Lee was beating there eyes out, so they started marching out on the field which was then warned and penalized by the refs. I don’t want to hear any crap about this being GA refs for an OOS game. Their team just sucks and they are not well coached. Another fly by night money grab program recruiting kids that might go to the next level but I didn’t see much talent other than the QB. 

• Thanks 4
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Cossacks said:

I'd venture to guess Lee might just be a little more cohesive as a unit and a bit more composed. Obviously no post game handshake, but I'm sure the LCA players got their handshakes in pre-game as they were introducing themselves to each other.  

Actually Lee showed class and walked right over and shook hands with the other team. It could have been that they brought 35 players to our 158 but either way, Lee wasn’t worry about any post game problems 😂😂

• Haha 3

On 8/30/2019 at 10:29 PM, Woodchopper said:

The refs had to stop the Lee County Ga game because of poor sportsmanship from them. They were losing 27-0 at the time and Lee was about to score again. I think they also play Buford too. 

Rogue #pgl client....gardenball, from nj pimped this rogue outfit nationally back in Feb.

Garbage....

Why do schools schedule these renegade "schools". There is nothing to gain (other than a win) and a lot to lose. These teams don't answer to anyone...no league commissioner, no school president/principal, sometimes no AD. They are older aged youth teams and the only possible punishment for any misbehavior is an ejection and maybe the coach throws them off the team. No threat of school suspension or expulsion. Same with the coaching staff...worst that can happen is they are fired as coaches. If I was a coach or AD I would never play these teams...anyone that does is asking for problems.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, WCACguy said:

Why do schools schedule these renegade "schools". There is nothing to gain (other than a win) and a lot to lose. These teams don't answer to anyone...no league commissioner, no school president/principal, sometimes no AD. They are older aged youth teams and the only possible punishment for any misbehavior is an ejection and maybe the coach throws them off the team. No threat of school suspension or expulsion. Same with the coaching staff...worst that can happen is they are fired as coaches. If I was a coach or AD I would never play these teams...anyone that does is asking for problems.

Yeah, I think we are starting to learn a lot about these "independent" teams recently. 

There is a lot of spin surrounding them for one thing. Everytime something odd happens around these weird independent teams, there is a ton of excuses and blame being cast at the opponent. 

It's never their fault. 

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

International School of Broward was a renegade school who was an independent. The GA powers couldn’t schedule them fast enough. They were fly by night. 

4 years, won like one game, and now they don’t exist anymore 

They actually held up their end of their contractual obligations. 

47 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I had to google and search but they are a member of the VISAA freelance region with other teams like Bishop Sullivan.

Like Bishop Sullivan, the school is a VISAA member but their football team doesn't participate in VISAA playoffs. VISAA basically just organizes postseason tournaments anyway, it is a pretty diverse group of schools in their membership and they are not going to tell you how to run your school and athletic program.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA were committing penalties left and right in that game. Showboating and taunting like a fool lol they were extremely undisciplined in that game after a long layoff 

Thats like saying every road game for Stephenson and Miami Norland is fishy LOL nah bruh they’re just undisciplined. Sometimes a hold really is a hold...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

SFA were committing penalties left and right in that game. Showboating and taunting like a fool lol they were extremely undisciplined in that game after a long layoff 

Thats like saying every road game for Stephenson and Miami Norland is fishy LOL nah bruh they’re just undisciplined. Sometimes a hold really is a hold...

I only remember a couple of questionable calls in that game out of all the laundry on the field. 

When you are fucking up 40 or so times, I'm thinking 3 or 4 bad calls are probably likely and the refs probably aren't giving benefit of the doubt after so many screw ups.