Book stinks

Bormio

53 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Don’t think ND is looking for a 60 year-old QB.  Still does not change my opinion that he stinks.

46 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I am at the age I can hurt myself walking down stairs.  Don’t need to add 300 lb defensive tackles to the equation.

Drink some milk you'll be fine... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, frankyjames said:

I actually like Ian Book. He has a lot of potential. No qualms there.

But Notre Dame is going to have 2-3 losses on their schedule. They are very overrated for a top 10 team. 

So Florida looked better who is rated in the top 10.?  Michigan looked better who is rated in the top 10?  Alabama was in a dog fight with Duke for a quarter and a half.  Clemson dusted Georgia Tech but Lawrence struggled.  Shit happens in game 1 and Louisville has some burners.

I will remember your post.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

So Florida looked better who is rated in the top 10.?  Michigan looked better who is rated in the top 10?  Alabama was in a dog fight with Duke for a quarter and a half.  Clemson dusted Georgia Tech but Lawrence struggled.  Shit happens in game 1 and Louisville has some burners.

I will remember your post.

Notre Dame looked the worst out of all of them and played the worst team out of the ones you mentioned.

Overrated.