Prattville,Al has hit rock bottom

HooverOutlaw

Last year no playoffs went 2-7 had to forfeit 1 win due to recruiting and playing out of district players ended up 1-8. From 2010-2016 only won 1 state title. Now they have sold their soul to Michigan and have been put on Nick Saban's shit list.

Nobody in state will play them now notice they only played 9 last year.  Saban has blackballed their idiot HC Chad Anderson.  They are being viewed by most schools in Alabama to stay away from due to the Saban blackball.  They have failed to make the playoffs the last 2 years.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Last year no playoffs went 2-7 had to forfeit 1 win due to recruiting and playing out of district players ended up 1-8. From 2010-2016 only won 1 state title. Now they have sold their soul to Michigan and have been put on Nick Saban's shit list.

Nobody in state will play them now notice they only played 9 last year.  Saban has blackballed their idiot HC Chad Anderson.  They are being viewed by most schools in Alabama to stay away from due to the Saban blackball.  They have failed to make the playoffs the last 2 years.

Harbaugh been hurting Saban's wittle feelers in Prattville? xD

Cross the Godfather pay the price. Prattville should have known your state comes first. But being from Cali I can see not understand college football at the highest  level. Safe rooms and being a snowflake does not win a national title. It takes an SEC mindset to do it.  Just ask Clemson FSU and Ohio State.

5 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

You can't be serious about Harbaugh getting canned!

I'm trying to understand why Bama HC's give a shit about what Satan thinks.  He'd pull a United Airlines "sorry no space for you" with an AL recruit as fast as any other state if he lands a better recruit and needs room.  Prattville has been on the artist formerly known as top of the charts in previous years already.   

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Cross the Godfather pay the price. Prattville should have known your state comes first. But being from Cali I can see not understand college football at the highest  level. Safe rooms and being a snowflake does not win a national title. It takes an SEC mindset to do it.  Just ask Clemson FSU and Ohio State.

? like USC hasn't dominated college football and will again.I mean if you want to nut hug Saban that's your prerogative doesn't make it any less chicken shit

14 hours ago, Ararar said:

? like USC hasn't dominated college football and will again.I mean if you want to nut hug Saban that's your prerogative doesn't make it any less chicken shit

USC looked good vs Bama last year. Lol. Plus It was the best USC team in a decade . Saban could have put 80 on them and called the dogs off.