BigGaffneyIndian picks Gaffney

23 minutes ago, BigGaffneyIndian said:

BigGaffneyIndian is in the house.. I'm going to tell you stright up who is going to win Friday night Gaffney/Mallard Creek game.

Gaffney will win by at least 2 touchdowns 🙄 .. Do y'all not know that Gaffney has 17 State Football Championships more then any more football team in South Carolina.

We are the most fan supported team in the State. 

We beat that Dutch Fork team a for our 17th State Championship. They are just another team to us.

The Stadium will be full this Friday night. It's a very exciting place to see a high school football game. Come to the game you will have a great time.  

If you can't come you can listen to the game on the radio .. www.wzzq.com .. or on the tunein app wzzq 

I will be back Friday night Glotting How ever you spell it .. on Our big win

BIGgaffneyIndian knows football!

What the Hell is a Gaffney??? Who do they play in the top 20 in US

8 minutes ago, BigGaffneyIndian said:

I am BigGaffneyIndian .. A big time superstar .. I'm one of the most popular posters of all time in South Carolina. I Do not switch teams .. I'm A GAFFNEY INDIAN .When you went to the best high school in South Carolina and North Carolina No Need to switch teams .. That is an insult.. 

Gaffney Indians 17 times South Carolina Football State Champions. The most of any high school in South Carolina.

Welcome to Upstate South Carolina Football !

BigGaffneyIndian knows football 

17 state championships whoopdieee doooo. Once again, what’s your record against Big boys from SFA MD SJB The BNU The DMV... like seriously 17 state champs in SC is like being the smartest kid in Sped Classes, until your coach grows a pair go back to the Busch League Board cause To Be the Best You gotta play the best

3 minutes ago, BigGaffneyIndian said:

Is this the kind of stuff that this site allows? BIGgaffneyIndian is NOT about Name calling .. 

BigGaffneyIndians Speaks the truth some cant handle the truth

GAFFNEY INDIANS 17 STATE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS . 

WE DONT HAVE TO RESORT TO KIDS PLAY NAME CALLING

BigGaffneyIndian thinks you are rattled

Remember when you thought Grayson was gonna kill Bergen Catholic 

8D49D3D2-A6E8-4381-99FA-D1EACF6F39E4.gif

22 minutes ago, BigGaffneyIndian said:

Let me enlighten you are the reaL reason Dutch Fork as been to more championship games lately. BECAUSE THE LOW STATE TEAMS CRIED LIKE A BABY ... A few years ago The South Carolina high school football league decided to start seeding teams #1 would play #16  number 15 would play number 2 and so on their was no upstate and no low state We all were seeding by points  WELL GUESS WHAT  it was always two upstate teams playing in the state Championship game leaving the lower state out every year .. it was Gaffney/Northwestern or Dorman/Spartanburg or Gaffney/Byrnes or Byrnes/Northeastern.. well the low state teams went crying to the high school league to do away with the seeding and go back to the upstate against the low state team .. no strong teams in the low state since Summerville went belly up  .. Thats the only reason yall go to the state Championship game .. yall don't have to compeat with the upstate teams thats why Dutch fork finally decided to play a few better teams. I see yall are playing one of the weaker upstate teams Boiling Springs this week.

Bro no one fucking cares, @HawgGoneIt I never thought I’d say this but can someone talk about colquit already all this Gaffney shit

fuxk

2 hours ago, BigGaffneyIndian said:

Because yall dont play anybody in the columbia area .. everyone knows yall have a cake walk .. while the upstate teams Gaffney, Spartanburg, Byrnes, Dorman Boiling Spring, Rock Hill and Northwestern are up here beating their brains out playing each other week end and week out y'all are sitting down their all healthy not getting banged up every week .. Well,  You can Count on one thing .. Gaffney will be in the Championship game this year with or without yall.  Y'all really got beat by Mallard Creek .. Everyone knew theyt were going in for a touchdown when y'all called the game keep from loosing.  

GAFFNEY HAS 17 STATE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS HOW MANY DID YOU SAY YALL HAVE? .. A 10 MILLION DOLLAR FOOTBALL STADIUM TO PLAY IN AND THE MOST FAN SUPPORT IN SOUTH CAROLINA AND HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YALL BEAT GAFFNEY .. I KNOW .. NONE!! ..BUT GAFFNEY HAS BEAT DUTCH FORK .. YOU AIN'T THE BEST UNTIL YOU HAVE BEAT THE BEST AND YALL HAVENT YET .. Dutch Fork is just another team to Gaffney .. nothing special .. I would rather play y'all then Dorman or Byrnes in the playoffs

Lol the delusion definitely jumps out in this paragraph 😂😂. Those same “tough” teams are the same ones DF dominates in the state championship game. No one in the Upstate could beat TLH last year and DF DOMINATED them! It would have been the same for GOOFNEY‼️ I highly doubt y’all will be in Columbia but I digress. You better hope your team shows up Friday because your mouth is about to write a check that it really can’t cash! DF and MC was just about even and there was 4 minutes left in the game before it was you really think DF wouldn’t have scored on MC to end the game? We were moving the ball with ease on offense. Anyways good luck to y’all cause your definitely going to need it 😂😂

1 hour ago, BigGaffneyIndian said:

Let me enlighten you are the reaL reason Dutch Fork as been to more championship games lately. BECAUSE THE LOW STATE TEAMS CRIED LIKE A BABY ... A few years ago The South Carolina high school football league decided to start seeding teams #1 would play #16  number 15 would play number 2 and so on their was no upstate and no low state We all were seeding by points  WELL GUESS WHAT  it was always two upstate teams playing in the state Championship game leaving the lower state out every year .. it was Gaffney/Northwestern or Dorman/Spartanburg or Gaffney/Byrnes or Byrnes/Northeastern.. well the low state teams went crying to the high school league to do away with the seeding and go back to the upstate against the low state team .. no strong teams in the low state since Summerville went belly up  .. Thats the only reason yall go to the state Championship game .. yall don't have to compeat with the upstate teams thats why Dutch fork finally decided to play a few better teams. I see yall are playing one of the weaker upstate teams Boiling Springs this week.

Y’all barely beat B Springs and 2 years ago they beat y’all to go to state lol cut it out DF isn’t afraid of anyone in this state. We’ve played Dorman multiple times regular season and the playoffs and we even beat Byrnes on Nixon field when Shuler Bentley was a SR. and they were ranked in the top 25 in the country. Gaffney hasn’t been relevant since Hylek Foster and Shaq graduated let’s be honest 🤷🏾‍♂️. Fort Dorchester would beat anyone of those upstate teams and Sumter would give fits as well. When DF was in the upper state bracket we was still going to State so you definitely lost me on playing in the lower state. DF would beat any upper or lower state team honestly....