CNN whistle blower

thc6795

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

you better hope the whistle blower isn't telling the truth....it's being reported that Trump is holding financial aid (250 million already allocated by Congress) to Ukraine unless they do an investigation into Joe Biden!?!....what a f*in POS he is...just like you Tex....🤡

We'd better HOPE!!! LOL! Dude...haven't you learned by now? We've seen this movie 1000 times now. We've seen you say the same thing 1000 times. This will be a big fat nothing burger just like the other 999 times. It's going to come down to no proof...as usual. Just another lame, unsubstantiated accusation in the left's pathetic and unethical attempt to overturn the results of an election and overthrow a duly-elected President. And you wave you pom poms (as you like to accuse others of) for a recession and for this attempted coup' to actually come to fruition. Sad and pathetic. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

you better hope the whistle blower isn't telling the truth....it's being reported that Trump is holding financial aid (250 million already allocated by Congress) to Ukraine unless they do an investigation into Joe Biden!?!....what a f*in POS he is...just like you Tex....🤡

you can tell me all abt it soon bitch. When Im done with you Ill fuck your wife in front of you. She will love sex finally. 

57 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

We'd better HOPE!!! LOL! Dude...haven't you learned by now? We've seen this movie 1000 times now. We've seen you say the same thing 1000 times. This will be a big fat nothing burger just like the other 999 times. It's going to come down to no proof...as usual. Just another lame, unsubstantiated accusation in the left's pathetic and unethical attempt to overturn the results of an election and overthrow a duly-elected President. And you wave you pom poms (as you like to accuse others of) for a recession and for this attempted coup' to actually come to fruition. Sad and pathetic. 

the only movie I've seen 1,00 times is you clowns running to his defense time after time...no proof??...says you??...Trump said the whistle blower is "partisan".....then he says he doesn't know who the person is???....but I'm sure you clowns will follow Donny's lead and say the person is a partisan hack too...and we don't even know who the person is...but Donny say so...so you clowns will fall in line and baaalive Donny once again?!?....what a bunch of silly clowns you Trumpers are....🤡

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

you can tell me all abt it soon bitch. When Im done with you Ill fuck your wife in front of you. She will love sex finally. 

my wife would slap the living shit out of your dumb red-neck ass Tex...are you bringing  Mary Palm with you??...or will it be just you and Ironmam??...🤡..🤡

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Let me know what you’re confused about. I can help you out. We’re all here to help you to not be a gullible, simple-minded sheepboy. 👍

gullible??...12,000+ lies..LOL..you're bunch of GULLIBLE fools...so do you think the whistle blower is partisan too like Donny said??..is that today's defense Blueballs??...🤡

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

gullible??...12,000+ lies..LOL..you're bunch of GULLIBLE fools...so do you think the whistle blower is partisan too like Donny said??..is that today's defense Blueballs??...🤡

Yep. Gullible. I’m at the gym and CNN is on. Literally everything they are saying is a complete lie. Their unethical lying and wishing for rescission is pathetic and un-American. And you eat it up as if were Don’s man goo. Gullible? Absolutely.

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

12,000 lies 😭😭😭😭 talk about bringing something to the table...you are like a vacuum

You suck 😂

we already went down this road mam...you and your buddies here don't give a shit about being lied to...you eat it up!!..🤡..🤡..🤡..bunch of silly clowns.

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yep. Gullible. I’m at the gym and CNN is on. Literally everything they are saying is a complete lie. Their unethical lying and wishing for rescission is pathetic and un-American. And you eat it up as if were Don’s man goo. Gullible? Absolutely.

12,000+ lies??...VERY GULLIBLE Blueballs...😔

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

He opens wiiiide every day for Lemon and Maddow!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1