CNN whistle blower

thc6795

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Yes you fucking idiot.  President Trump knew all along that this whistleblower story was bullshit and played, along.  Just waiting for the DeomoRATIC shit show to gobble it all down.  What are the rats saying and doing now?  Condemning foreign interference.  What is AG Barr and the IG report going to show?  The Obama administration using foreign spies against the Trump campaign. 

You really are a fucking idiot.  You're like a fucking sponge who soaks up every bullshit story there is. 

.."The Obama administration using foreign spies against the Trump campaign."...LOL...sure they did Tex...how f*in dumb are you??..VERY..and Trump knew it was bullshit??...because he said so??..and that works for you??...I'm sure it does...and why didn't he deny he had the conversation with their Pres??..because his conversation was recorded...and why the complaint deemed as legit?..because it is...🤡

5 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Doofus sheepboy with his little emojis would tell us otherwise. Actually, he doesn't tell us. He just responds with little emojis like a 10 year old school girl. You are exactly right. They hate the history and current state of the US of A. They hate Trump because he fights for preserving the fabric (the good and bad...it's our history...we own it) of our nation. And he fights for it like no other President EVER has. The left can't push him around nor intimidate him, and they hate it. It is no secret that they'll do whatever it takes to get rid of him (except move to Canada 🤣) no matter how much it harms people or our country. So yes...that's putting party before country. 

...🤡....😉

46 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

.."The Obama administration using foreign spies against the Trump campaign."...LOL...sure they did Tex...how f*in dumb are you??..VERY..and Trump knew it was bullshit??...because he said so??..and that works for you??...I'm sure it does...and why didn't he deny he had the conversation with their Pres??..because his conversation was recorded...and why the complaint deemed as legit?..because it is...🤡

You are one dumb son of a bitch. Your mom should have, swallowed or not missed your abortion appointment 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, thc6795 said:

You are one dumb son of a bitch. Your mom should have, swallowed or not missed your abortion appointment 

and remember Tex..this was all part of Donny's plan to expose the radical left because he knows it's all "bullshit"....right?...LOL...f*in dumb ass red neck...🤡

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

It's funny that the biggest liars of them all....msm....are keeping count of all Trump lies....honestly and truthfully 😉

no mam....it's sad that he lies so much that we need to keep count...the MSM is doing their job...and you keep eating up his lies like candy....🤡

47 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no mam....it's sad that he lies so much that we need to keep count...the MSM is doing their job...and you keep eating up his lies like candy....🤡

Georgia you are so funny because you truly feel that that the msm is truthful and in biased..it might not be too late to request your DBP tuition be returned to you.  Wow you are one big dummy...proving it day after day on here...I can only imagine how dumb you act in your day to day activities off this board.

Granted, this is the Daily Mail with a CNN reference, but "if true", well damn...

REVEALED: Whistleblower who claims Trump repeatedly pressured Ukraine president to investigate Joe Biden and his son Hunter for corruption during phone call 'DID NOT actually listen to the communication between the leaders'

• A source said the official 'didn't have direct knowledge of the communications' 
  • Instead they relied on 'information not obtained during the course of their work'
  • It is those details 'played a role in the determination the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law', source says  
  • Trump has already denied doing anything improper, calling the chat 'routine' 
  • When Joe Biden was VP, son Hunter served as director of Ukrainian gas firm
  • Then-VP Biden pressured Ukraine to fire prosecutor investigating firm's owner
  • Fired prosecutor's successor closed the investigation into Burisma Holdings 
  • Biden said he had 'never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings'
  • Hunter said in one chat his dad told him: 'I hope you know what you are doing'

By LAUREN FRUEN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 09:06 EDT, 22 September 2019 | UPDATED: 10:36 EDT, 22 September 2019

The whistleblower who claimed Donald Trump repeatedly pressured the Ukraine president to investigate Joe Biden and his son Hunter for corruption during a phone call did not actually listen to the communication between the leaders, it has been reported.

A source told CNN that the official 'did not have direct knowledge of the communications' instead relying on 'learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work'. 

3 hours ago, concha said:

Granted, this is the Daily Mail with a CNN reference, but "if true", well damn...

I see the attack the whistle-blower phase is starting to heat up nicely.

If only there were a way out of this nearly impossible riddle.  What if there were a law on the books that set up a special process that allows intelligence employees or contractors to provide information to Congress in exchange for protecting them from retaliation or threat of reprisal?

Then the law prescribed that the Inspector General had 14 days to determine if the information is of “urgent concern” and “credible.”  If so, then the IG would turn it over to the Director of National Intelligence.

And then the law said that within 7 days of receiving the complaint, the DNI shall in turn forward the material to the House and Senate intelligence oversight committees.

Say a law like this one

In this case, the whistle-blower followed the law and deserves to be protected.  The IG followed the law, deeming the complaint urgent and credible.  But one of these is not like the other -- The acting DNI, instead of following the whistle-blower law as it had been followed every single other time, decided this particular case is different.  It’s always different with Donald Trump when it comes to oversight.  So all we can say is to this point both the whistle-blower and the IG have followed the relevant statue to the letter…

Meanwhile, we have a president who is attempting to move the goalposts:

•  ~3 days ago tweeted the call was perfectly appropriate because he knows his calls with foreign leaders are “heavily populated.”
  •  ~2 days ago he called the whistle-blower a “partisan."
  • Yesterday he promoted the whistle-blower to being a “spy”
  • And this morning he admitted he did in fact discuss Biden in a call with the Ukranian leader – Starting to confirm himself some of the whistle-blower reporting.  In his usual articulate fashion:  “The conversation I had was largely congratulatory, with largely corruption, all of the corruption taking place and largely the fact that we don’t want our people like Vice President Biden and his son creating to the corruption already in the Ukraine.”
  •  Looks like maybe now we are finally getting to the Trump promised land of  “so what?” and setting about the serious business of revving up the smear machine and attacking the whistle-blower.. 

It is a conundrum…If only the whistle-blower complaint could be released into the hands of the Congressional oversight committees, you know, like the law states…releasing transcripts of the perfectly appropriate calls would be nice too.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I see the attack the whistle-blower phase is starting to heat up nicely.

Really?

There is a question as to if the guy was even witness to what was said. That conceivably puts things into bullshit Russian dossier territory.

Not to mention things being conveniently tied to the Ukraine, when there are serious concerns about Biden family issues over there that appear to be more documented.

Given the bullshit that's happened over the last 2-3 years with leakers and the like going after the president, there's certainly reason to question what's going on here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Really?

There is a question as to if the guy was even witness to what was said. That conceivably puts things into bullshit Russian dossier territory.

Not to mention things being conveniently tied to the Ukraine, when there are serious concerns about Biden family issues over there that appear to be more documented.

Given the bullshit that's happened over the last 2-3 years with leakers and the like going after the president, there's certainly reason to question what's going on here.

There need be no question.  Follow the law and release the complaint.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Georgia you are so funny because you truly feel that that the msm is truthful and in biased..it might not be too late to request your DBP tuition be returned to you.  Wow you are one big dummy...proving it day after day on here...I can only imagine how dumb you act in your day to day activities off this board.

and you think Trump is truthful mam???..LOL..I'll take my chance with the MSM vs. Trump any day...12,000+ lies and counting...more candy for his clowns...🤡

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Really?

and why did the I.G think it was legit??...and then reported it to the A.G...it's going to be fun witching you guys do your pretzel act once again to make Donny's story fit the facts...and the State Dept. set Rudy's trip up??...who the hell is Rudy??...a partisan hack looking for clues to crime that didn't happen....🤡

• Like 1

On 9/21/2019 at 10:47 AM, World Citizen said:

@15yds4gibberish 

How's everything brother?  Hope all is well.

I have been debating with myself about responding to this topic.  Again, we are faced with an another situation where the President has gone to another foreign government to seek help to win an election.  Apparently that is now 'winning' and acceptable.  We have known for a long time that the GOP commits voter suppression and now it is an established political move to gain help from anybody who can help them, enemy or otherwise.  

I don't know if Trump supporters truly believe that this is all made up by the media or not.  It is an upside down world and people who might normally be reasonable have now become immersed in conspiracies and do not believe what can be so easily confirmed as true.  How impossible is it that the media, our intelligence community, retired military generals, ex secretaries of Defense, foreign intelligence agencies, foreign journalist, majority of citizens in this country, and the actual words that come out of Trumps mouth and his actions are ALL FAKE NEWS?  Forgot to mention the dozens of sexual assault claims against Trump where he reportedly did exactly what he said he had done on that access Hollywood tape.  Even when he says those words they think it is all fake and it's the media's fault and not Trumps fault.  And the women of course are liars because they are not his type.  ?????

It is almost like Climate Change, where the only people on the planet who don't believe that it is real is the GOP and our President.  I'm sure you have heard about Trumps latest attack on the environment and California specifically.  I read an article yesterday about how the birds in North America have declined by 30%.  Many reasons like loss of habitat and pesticides (repealing regulations).  The bees are another serious affect that Climate Change has brought us and we get to watch it unfold in real time.  People migrating due to unlivable conditions is already happening and will only get 1000% worse every year.   

There is too much that is wrong today and we need leaders more than ever and not some cult leader like we have.  I put all this on the voters who keep putting these people in power.  And all out of spite and fear from the loss of privilege and fear of change.

End of incoherent rant.  Have a great day brother. 

Brother, thank you for the nice post.  The through line is plainly apparent to me, so hardly an incoherent rant at all.

As for the internal debate about responding to the topic, I suffer that too.  We live in the proverbial "interesting times," and I find knowing when to speak up and when to shut up to be a daily dilemma.  Not just here, but at parties, family gatherings, in business meetings (fer gawd's sake), and in the public square...The air has been sucked out of every room...And I've made plenty of mistakes in the process... 

It's that kind of existential moment...

I went and supported the kids on Friday.  I love their passion and energy.  Here is both an inspiration and a metaphor to help us navigate these strange days:

In 2018 Greta Thurnburg started the climate school strike, alone, outside the Sweedish Parliament...

EE70FlpXkAE47fQ.jpg

In 2019 millions around the world joined her...

EE70FltWwAAld7b.jpg

42 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Brother, thank you for the nice post.  The through line is plainly apparent to me, so hardly an incoherent rant at all.

As for the internal debate about responding to the topic, I suffer that too.  We live in the proverbial "interesting times," and I find knowing when to speak up and when to shut up to be a daily dilemma.  Not just here, but at parties, family gatherings, in business meetings (fer gawd's sake), and in the public square...The air has been sucked out of every room...And I've made plenty of mistakes in the process... 

It's that kind of existential moment...

I went and supported the kids on Friday.  I love their passion and energy.  Here is both an inspiration and a metaphor to help us navigate these strange days:

In 2018 Greta Thurnburg started the climate school strike, alone, outside the Sweedish Parliament...

EE70FlpXkAE47fQ.jpg

In 2019 millions around the world joined her...

EE70FltWwAAld7b.jpg

Joined her for what???