CNN whistle blower

thc6795

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I don't get these reubs.  They really have no shame.  Just like their leader.  

Amen..Trump went from denial to defending his call about Biden...and like we've seen 100 times his clowns will line up behind him and swear he's 100% correct and why is the MSM picking on Donny again?...like a dog chasing it's tail..SAD times when no one on the right has any morals or sense of pride in our country anymore...SAD

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

You and DBP are dumb.

Hope this helps.

You're welcome.

and what's you take on this? (please..no unemployment figures!!)...the Wall St Journal is saying he asked the Pres. 8 times to meet with Rudy and investigate Biden!..being the American Patriot that you are do you defend this?..If Obama did this it would have been fine??

Just now, DBP66 said:

and what's you take on this? (please..no unemployment figures!!)...the Wall St Journal is saying he asked the Pres. 8 times to meet with Rudy and investigate Biden!..being the American Patriot that you are do you defend this?..If Obama did this it would have been fine??

No, dummy.

A whistleblower who apparently did not hear the conversation reported a rumor.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

No, dummy.

A whistleblower who apparently did not hear the conversation reported a rumor.

LOL..desperate times..desperate measures ^^??..LOL..what became of this famous moment??...NOTHING!...meanwhile the I.G. deemed the whistle blowers story credible and urgent...so going after the unknown whistle-blower is the strategy on this one?...just like Trump did today...you guys sell your soul day after day to this clown??...SAD times when people on your side can't tell right from WRONG anymore...😔

Just now, DBP66 said:

LOL..desperate times..desperate measure ^^??..LOL..what became of this famous moment??...NOTHING!...meanwhile the I.G. deemed the whistle blowers story credible and urgent...so going after the unknown whistle-blower is the strategy on this one?...just like Trump did today...you guys sell your soul day after day to this clown??...SAD times when people on your side can't tell right from WRONG anymore...😔

Dummy,  you've humiliated yourself for over two years with this stuff.  😂

You're the board joke. 👍

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Dummy,  you've humiliated yourself for over two years with this stuff.  😂

You're the board joke. 👍

and you've tripped over yourself like the rest of the Trump clown posse here to defend anything and everything Trump has done wrong for the past 3 years...being called a joke by you Trump clowns is a badge of honor!...baaalieve me!!..and your WEAK response was noted..8 TIMES??!!..😮

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and you've tripped over yourself like the rest of the Trump clown posse here to defend anything and everything Trump has done wrong for the past 3 years...being called a joke by you Trump clowns is a badge of honor!...baaalieve me!!..and your WEAK response was noted..8 TIMES??!!..😮

Moron:

The guy didn't even hear the conversation.

But someone says a specific number and fukwits like you join in a circle jerk.

Two+ years of humiliation and you learn nothing.

You are proof Darwin was wrong.

Over and out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, concha said:

Moron:

The guy didn't even hear the conversation.

But someone says a specific number and fukwits like you join in a circle jerk.

Two+ years of humiliation and you learn nothing.

You are proof Darwin was wrong.

Over and out.

how do you know what he heard?....why did/would the I.G. find it credible and urgent??...because IT IS...I see you're going down Frustration Rd. again???..LOL..you're so predictable it's not even funny...3 years of defending a certified liar?!..LOL..life must be nice on your side!!...reality??...no such thing anymore.."alternative facts" and "fake news" is the SAD world you live in Champ...😔

54 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I don't get these reubs.  They really have no shame.  Just like their leader.  

So let me get this right. Attacking this kid is way out of bounds. 

But this isnt? 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/21/new-video-confrontation-kentucky-students-native-american

Come on Padre Douchebagpussy66 is a fucking idiot, you're better than this. 

40 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..desperate times..desperate measures ^^??..LOL..what became of this famous moment??...NOTHING!...meanwhile the I.G. deemed the whistle blowers story credible and urgent...so going after the unknown whistle-blower is the strategy on this one?...just like Trump did today...you guys sell your soul day after day to this clown??...SAD times when people on your side can't tell right from WRONG anymore...😔

You are so fucking dumb. 

34 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

It is BELIEVE me... you fucking moron. High school cheerleaders texting back and fourth say BAAALIEVE me. 

25 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

how do you know what he heard?....why did/would the I.G. find it credible and urgent??...because IT IS...I see you're going down Frustration Rd. again???..LOL..you're so predictable it's not even funny...3 years of defending a certified liar?!..LOL..life must be nice on your side!!...reality??...no such thing anymore.."alternative facts" and "fake news" is the SAD world you live in Champ...😔

How do you know what was heard? Nothing has been proven you fucking toad. Good luck getting him this time. 

14 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

How do you know what was heard? Nothing has been proven you fucking toad. Good luck getting him this time. 

Trump admitted today he had a conversation with the Pres. about Biden and his son...that's been proven by Trump...and guess what..when the story breaks all of a sudden he releases the money for Ukraine??..humm..can you put 2 and 2 together Tex??...probably not...good luck getting him??...all Americans with any shred of decency know what he did was WRONG...but you clowns keep rooting for your lying leader...what happened to putting the country first Tex?...you're a big Patriot like the rest of the Trumpers here...you think it's ok to hold a country hostage for his political gain??..if Obama did that you'd be cool with it??