GSB contact Fitzgerald (2A)

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Looking at their schedule they only have 9 games looks like Smiths Station (AL 7A) backed out after Fitzgerald schlacked them in Alabama...

Well, MAAAAAYbe Colquitt could back outta their game with the cannon fodder from FLAAAAWDA, and play the Carpetbaggers from Fritzgerald?

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Sorry, but I only take on clients who are Top 200 or better. They'd be better off contacting footballscoop.com. 

HELL, three years ago, you Jersey elitist didn't want to lower yourownselfs, to playing a lil country school in Moultrie, Ga either! Fast forward four months, and that school ended up #2 in the COUNTRY!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Sorry, but I only take on clients who are Top 200 or better. They'd be better off listing the oppty on footballscoop.com. 

Cmon man.... Fitzgerald is a damn good program they compete with the big boys have an amazing coaching staff and for the past 3 years theyve been to the 2A State finals and given Benedictine all they can handle...

Cmon you wont help Firzgerald  but youll help Bainbridge wtf man? 

Sorry for wasting your time GSB.... looks like they found someone.... 

They where having Region Conflicts.... and a game fell through but they found someone.

Fitzgerald region has been hit the the hardest by reclassification as it snagged away 4 opponents from their region.

Looks like they filled that Smiths Station gap with a School from Atlanta.... 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I have a real job. I can't be the daily concierge to 10k+ hsfb programs around the country. It's tough enough as it is w 200. In the end, my goal is to assist in scheduling the most cutting edge, nationally relevant OOS games on an annual basis. I can assure you that teams like STA, Trinity, BG, DeMatha, BTW, BC, etc aren't interested in playing Fitzgerald. 

IMG might.... I mean they played Southern lab.... 

I kid I kid.... 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Sorry, but I only take on clients who are Top 200 or better. They'd be better off listing the oppty on footballscoop.com. 

You have San Antonio Christian TX, St. Pius X TX, Capital Prep CT, Melbourne Catholic FL, Episcopal TX, Palm Beach Lakes FL....

Fitzgerald is superior to those teams. Or atleast they were last season. 

16 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I have an honest Question though.... 

Why only too 200? 

If you wanna get out there... Help the little guys too. 

I promise you. Theres quite a few small GA,TX,FL,SC,AL and other schools  that play 9 game schedules because they cant find a 10th game....

Thatd require A LOT of man power... too much work for 1 of 2 guys...