The Side of Jabrill Peppers They Never Speak Of

SJR 04

55 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Lol. It's the Browns playa. They are on the clock already for 2018.

I'm surprised they didn't take Watson with that 2nd pick. He possibly could've brought some excitement to that organization. Never really know until they face NFL defenses but as a franchise that has been bad for a long time I think you have to risk it there. If he didn't pan out, it wouldn't be the negative feedback as first overall pick  

36 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I'm surprised they didn't take Watson with that 2nd pick. He possibly could've brought some excitement to that organization. Never really know until they face NFL defenses but as a franchise that has been bad for a long time I think you have to risk it there. If he didn't pan out, it wouldn't be the negative feedback as first overall pick  

I was shocked myself.  Especially with Hugh there and is an offense guy.  Plus like you said it would bring excitement back to the Browns fans. A sexy pick if you will.  Much needed for that team.  But they blew the 1st round.  Tried to get too cute. Hopefully they make up for it the rest of the draft. Its too painful to watch a team that horrible.  Kind of like the niners.  But in their case I love watching them flounder like a fish out of water. Lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I was shocked myself.  Especially with Hugh there and is an offense guy.  Plus like you said it would bring excitement back to the Browns fans. A sexy pick if you will.  Much needed for that team.  But they blew the 1st round.  Tried to get too cute. Hopefully they make up for it the rest of the draft. Its too painful to watch a team that horrible.  Kind of like the niners.  But in their case I love watching them flounder like a fish out of water. Lol

Im glad they didn't I like the kid. The would have destroyed his career. I think the Texans are a great spot for him.

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Im glad they didn't I like the kid. The would have destroyed his career. I think the Texans is a great spot for him.

Very true.  What they did not need was peppers.  They needed guys that can play a full season at a high level.  Not a position project and not to mention a dude who loves the mota so much that he even does it the day before the combine. smdh. Oh well Browns fans can start looking at who they want next year now. Lol

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Very true.  What they did not need was peppers.  They needed guys that can play a full season at a high level.  Not a position project and not to mention a dude who loves the mota so much that he even takes it the day before the combine.  Oh well Browns fans can start looking at who they want next year now. Lol

Yep they trade they made ensures then of another 1st round pick next yr.

Pep will help them on special teams from day one. Safety? We will see.

• Like 1