The Side of Jabrill Peppers They Never Speak Of

SJR 04

30 minutes ago, Kingwill said:

Peppers will be a stud on next level a starter or at very least contribute out of gate not sure where tweener shit is coming from either he will be a safety in pros and damn good one his size and weight match up favorably to Adams and hooker who will be top 10 picks. He is also faster than both. He easily has talent and drive to be a top 5 player in this draft.

Couldn't they do a blood test and clear this mess up??

Kingwill, EVERY time I start to read one of your posts my eyes are immediately drawn to the left......... at your avatar pic. Then, what you said became irrelevant. Kindly remove asap. LOL

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Texasball said:

He does lack coverage skills.

I never read any of the above before posting.

He is not overly fast.  He is not better than Roy Williams from OU and his down fall was coverage skills against NFL talent!

He is not fast ??? He is fastest safety in draft.

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Agreed. I'm just remindng king he wanted to bet me a hundo that Pep would be a lock top 5 pick. No way in hell that is happening. Then he said he wd be the first safety off the board. Again no way in hell that is happening either.

Honestly IMHO the guy is over rated as hell.

Well he was projected #4 pick in draft midway through season and reason he is not first safety off board is because he played LB this year. If He excelled at safety you better believe he would of been first safety taken. Still impressive ranked 3rd safety overall and mocked top 20 without barely playing position. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LeftOnBase said:

Couldn't they do a blood test and clear this mess up??

Kingwill, EVERY time I start to read one of your posts my eyes are immediately drawn to the left......... at your avatar pic. Then, what you said became irrelevant. Kindly remove asap. LOL

Can't help the Avvy pic ?? You a boob man got one of those too..

6 minutes ago, Kingwill said:

He is not fast ??? He is fastest safety in draft.

Really?  Here shows him second fastest and third rated

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi2nJWGj8DTAhVB6mMKHQsaAuAQFgglMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwalterfootball.com%2Fdraft2017S.php&usg=AFQjCNGvAI2HsRmihBAFB6z20VLqIZ51hA

This one has him 3rd rated safety

2017 NFL draft safety rankings: Jamal Adams, Malik Hooker | SI.com

This one shows him going first or second round

NFL Draft - 2017 NFL Draft Prospects - CBSSports.com ...

5 minutes ago, Kingwill said:

Well he was projected #4 pick in draft midway through season and reason he is not first safety off board is because he played LB this year. He excelled at safety you better believe he would of been first safety taken. Still impressive ranked 3rd safety overall and mocked top 20 without barely playing position. 

He had ONE interception. He did not excel playing safety man.

1 minute ago, Kingwill said:

He played out of position at LB but he can play safety watch his HS tape ( one of the best ever) you can see him in coverage and making plays on ball. He will be a stud in NFL book it.

Dude you are saying he is going to be a stud NFL safety because he played safety great in HS? Where were these cover skills at UM? Where are they now? Sorry I am going to believe the draft experts on the kid. Not some jock sniff Jersey guy.

1 minute ago, Twosmart said:

He isn't a hitter , safety's are hitters , he is a tweener every pro scout says it to 

King has been on this kids jock for a long time. I don't thin k he impressed at UM and I don't think he will at the next level either. Maybe a Canadian League type player.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Twosmart said:

He isn't a hitter , safety's are hitters , he is a tweener every pro scout says it to 

Really Dob Brown  the Michigan  D coord. Said Peppers is the best tackler he has ever coached. And listen to Harbough rave over him. I can see some of the criticisms with coverage being valid but not hitting or tackling. 

Just now, Kingwill said:

Really Dob Brown  the Michigan  D coord. Said Peppers is the best tackler he has ever coached. And listen to Harbough rave over him. I can see some of the criticisms with coverage being valid but not hitting or tackling. 

Bro what are they supposed to say? You are too close here. You are seeing something you want to see. Every draft expert is saying the same thing, they ALL cant be wrong man.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

King has been on this kids jock for a long time. I don't thin k he impressed at UM and I don't think he will at the next level either. Maybe a Canadian League type player.

Heisman finalist on D but he didn't impress some of you guys need to Check yourself before posting stick to your political and religious banter. 

Just now, thc6795 said:

Bro what are they supposed to say? You are too close here. You are seeing something you want to see. Every draft expert is saying the same thing, they ALL cant be wrong man.

Peppers himself called himself a cross of earl Thomas and Patrick Chung so expect that level of production. 

Just now, Kingwill said:

Heisman finalist on D but he didn't impress some of you guys need to Check yourself before posting stick to your political and religious banter. 

OMG do you really think he deserved to be there? You think he was the best defensive player last yr? really?

3 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I dunno how he will do in NFL, prob needs a right for where they use him to maximize abilities but his game speed didn't seem to match his 40 speed during a few of games I watched. Dunno if he was injured or tired or could be deceptive.  

He plays a lot faster than his 40 in fact he has been timed faster but if he really was sick before combine could explain it. 

43 minutes ago, Kingwill said:

I don't think he is known for his hitting either, and have been saying so for years.

This clip has him "blowing up" a 5'8", 180, average running back.

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I didn't open the link. I'm just going to tell you he was the fastest safety at the combine. What Jamal and other guys did at pro day is a lot easier than being tested under the laser, which is why everyone runs faster at their pro day.  It's hand time. The 4.5 Adams ran at pro day is his official time. 

6 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I didn't open the link. I'm just going to tell you he was the fastest safety at the combine. What Jamal and other guys did at pro day is a lot easier than being tested under the laser, which is why everyone runs faster at their pro day.  It's hand time. The 4.5 Adams ran at pro day is his official time. 

Again Im going with the draft experts are saying. He is the 3rd rated safety. He is an NFL tweener, I would not gamble my first round pick on this guy.

• Like 1