The Side of Jabrill Peppers They Never Speak Of

SJR 04

I've been blessed to get to know this kid for who he really is, and I feel he would be loved almost as much as Kevin Durant once was if people got to know him opposed to knowing of him. So many people make it and forget where they came from; meanwhile Jabrill hasn't signed a football contract and has already gave back to his high school in Paramus New Jersey. 

IMG_78401_1492884302917.jpg

• Like 5

No matter how he got the money it's still $10k so kudos to him. I don't think knowing Peppers or not is the issue. Bottom line he has always brought attention to himself be it good or bad. Wish him nothing but the best. Stay healthy. Use that God given talent and light it up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SJR 04 said:

I've been blessed to get to know this kid for who he really is, and I feel he would be loved almost as much as Kevin Durant once was if people got to know him opposed to knowing of him. So many people make it and forget where they came from; meanwhile Jabrill hasn't signed a football contract and has already gave back to his high school in Paramus New Jersey. 

Word in the ATL is that he's on the Falcon's radar! He can come play for the 2019 Super Bowl Champions!

As an aside, a few years back, DII USC Aiken alumnus Roberto Hernandez, gave a $1,000,000 donation to his alma mater.  For the construction of a state of the art stadium. Ditto Tino Martinez, who built the stadium at his alma mater, the University of Tampa!

25 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Word in the ATL is that he's on the Falcon's radar! He can come play for the 2019 Super Bowl Champions!

As an aside, a few years back, DII USC Aiken alumnus Roberto Hernandez, gave a $1,000,000 donation to his alma mater.  For the construction of a state of the art stadium. Ditto Tino Martinez, who built the stadium at his alma mater, the University of Tampa!

Don't worry, matty ice and his team choke will not be winning any Super Bowls in the near future.

2 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Don't worry, matty ice and his team choke will not be winning any Super Bowls in the near future.

We won the LAST one! HELL, Mark Wahlberg's ass left at HALFTIME, until our FORMER OC decided to choke for the SECOND time in three seasons, against the clowns from Beantown!

55 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No, they are the best team in football... with 4 slow white receivers as were the Boston Celtics with slow white Larry Bird.. Pats also beat a foolish and tired Falcon team that had a 25 POINT LEADDDDDDD.... HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The common denominator to those Super Bowl wins, was KYLE SHANAHAN!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

..He worth 100 million very soon...

Umm let's not get crazy. These early picks don't make the money they used to in their first contracts. 

I'm a huge jabrill fan but he will never be worth 100 mil unless he marries someone like Gisele. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Understood. I'm asking him to cite his source I couldn't find contract details. 

I didn't get it from jabrill or Ivy which are the only 100% credible sources however my source isn't to far from those two. I knew (well heard of the offer well before he signed). There was also an offer on the table from Jordan but Jordan pays his athletes pennies compared to what Adidas offered so they went with adidas.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I didn't get it from jabrill or Ivy which are the only 100% credible sources however my source isn't to far from those two. I knew (well heard of the offer well before he signed). There was also an offer on the table from Jordan but Jordan pays his athletes pennies compared to what Adidas offered so they went with adidas.

Thanks. Adidas is making quite the comeback has done much better than UA last several quarters. UA is in the shitter for multiple reasons. 

- their sole bond issued downgraded to junk status 

- more competition, pricing pressures, weak retail environment, mistake entering high end fashion. CFO left after a year. 

- stores like sports authority closing is flooding the market w clearance items 

- EPS worse than expected, gross margin down 4%, inventory is up almost 20%, debt up 20% 

SP down 50% last 12 months 

UA is in big trouble 

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Thanks. Adidas is making quite the comeback has done much better than UA last several quarters. UA is in the shitter for multiple reasons. 

- their sole bond issued downgraded to junk status 

- more competition, pricing pressures, weak retail environment, mistake entering high end fashion. CFO left after a year. 

- stores like sports authority closing is flooding the market w clearance items 

- EPS worse than expected, gross margin down 4%, inventory is up almost 20%, debt up 20% 

SP down 50% last 12 months 

UA is in big trouble 

I had no idea things were that bad.

15 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

did he give the same to Bosco? 

9_9

15 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

No matter how he got the money it's still $10k so kudos to him. I don't think knowing Peppers or not is the issue. Bottom line he has always brought attention to himself be it good or bad. Wish him nothing but the best. Stay healthy. Use that God given talent and light it up.

he has certainly created a very positive image of himself both in word and deed of late

hard to  not want the best for him