I'm Starting It Today.....

Rufus69

10 hours ago, Woodchopper said:

We may have to recruit a couple soccer players to play defense. Dropping like flies on that side of the ball. Guess it will help with the 12 man penalties. We may not have that many available.

I told the President of the Packer Touchdown Club that I could give the Hawgs ONE PLAY.  But...I wasn't counting on it being against Grayson.  I was thinking more of Alcovy....(Smile).   

To stay on the field with a National Power like Grayson....we really need all our guys.  It doesn't appear that's gonna be the case.  Like "Doc" has said since he was young....you line up and play with them ya got.  If we can play  Packer football...we could have a shot at whipping them Green Meanies.  If we don't play Packer football...then...turn out the lights; the party's over.

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!!

Rufus>>

Aw come on Rufus.  You didn't start that today.  It goes back to 2011 at least!  🙂

I just hope we get out alive.  We've lost major players each game this year and at least 3 of them were season ending injuries.  😥

Unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to get there for the game.  I can't get don't early enough to get there before the 3rd quarter.  It is a time and distance thing.  I just can't bring myself to drive 8 hours round trip to only see half the game especially with how busy the weekend is work wise.  If I could get away in time to see the whole game I would as after all, sleep is overrated!  Have an extra one at Margarita's for me please.  I'll try to listen to Durwood on Cruzing.

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Aw come on Rufus.  You didn't start that today.  It goes back to 2011 at least!  🙂

I just hope we get out alive.  We've lost major players each game this year and at least 3 of them were season ending injuries.  😥

Unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to get there for the game.  I can't get don't early enough to get there before the 3rd quarter.  It is a time and distance thing.  I just can't bring myself to drive 8 hours round trip to only see half the game especially with how busy the weekend is work wise.  If I could get away in time to see the whole game I would as after all, sleep is overrated!  Have an extra one at Margarita's for me please.  I'll try to listen to Durwood on Cruzing.

Well...there goes our plan to borrow a few players from you guys.  This has already been an expensive season in the injury department...and we ain't even half way yet.  I don't blame Hawg.  He's doing the best he can.  But I do have a question for him.  What's the deal with all the t-shirts hanging out this season?

That used to be a no-no.

Rufus>>

They actually had his foot back pointed in the correct direction before bringing him to the tent. 

It was pretty horrific looking. The staff was immediate to him and had traction on the foot straight away. I couldn't see them turn it due to the staff, but, it was at least aimed in the right direction when he entered the tent. They air casted it and the paramedics came and took him away. 

14 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They actually had his foot back pointed in the correct direction before bringing him to the tent. 

It was pretty horrific looking. The staff was immediate to him and had traction on the foot straight away. I couldn't see them turn it due to the staff, but, it was at least aimed in the right direction when he entered the tent. They air casted it and the paramedics came and took him away. 

Well damn. I bet that felt amazing

• Like 1