5A LSWA Week 4

RedZone

Week 4 5A thoughts.

5A Select

Curtis, Catholic and Rummel battle. Depending on the playoff seedings Rummel could face John Curtis twice this season again.

RedZone Team to beat: John Curtis

5A Public

Appears to be a little more wide open at this point especially with West Monroe having lost their QB for the year.

RedZone Team to beat: Toss up.

West Monroe, Acadiana and Destrehan.

Public Note: not sure what happened to Zachary Weeks 1 and 2 but the Z looked totally different vs 6A Brandon, MS this past weekend. Brandon was the #2 team in MS at the time.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Top 10 OOS record: 5-2

#1-Curtis defeated Westlake, GA.

#2-Catholic-BR defeated North Little Rock, AR

#3-West Monroe lost to Longview, TX

#4-Rummel defeated Charlotte Catholic, NC and Oak Grove, MS.

#10-Zachary lost to Deerfield Beach, FL and defeated Brandon, MS

So the only two out of state teams worth a damn where the ones you lost to by a combined 70-7!!! 

Lol. Wow. This is why JC picked Lake Flaccid instead of the slew of competent teams they could have played. 

This is what irrelevance looks like 

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Cowboy QB Dak Prescott's old school is a bit of a surprise at #6. It's very possible they run their schedule out which is pretty weak and get a decent playoff seeding....could go 2 or 3 rounds. 

Also MY Old High School (Class of 2001).

We WON'T run the schedule...not until we get over our Nemisis in North Bossier Parish (Airline).  Parkway (Despite getting absolutely murked by #8 Alexandria) and Captain Shreve will be pest.

We SHOULD run the schedule...But we'll drop one along the line.  Gotta keep QB Stovall healthy and stop waiting for guys to run PAST us before trying to run and cover them.

(Pass Defense has been our (And all of Bossier Parish) weakness since when I played lol).

We are also cursed in the playoffs and normally bow out around the Quarterfinals or earlier (Haughton has a horrible track record on the road in the playoffs).

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So the only two out of state teams worth a damn where the ones you lost to by a combined 70-7!!! 

Lol. Wow. This is why JC picked Lake Flaccid instead of the slew of competent teams they could have played. 

This is what irrelevance looks like 

Cut the slants lol.  We know you are biased.  If a Louisiana team wins the other team is "irrelevant".

Just stick to basic bashing...You fool no one.

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I dare you to tell me Louisiana has a top 75 team in nation 

We already do according to most polls.  But I dont care about JC.

As for the rest.  Don't sleep on Karr (Despite thier loss to JC).  And keep an eye on Neville, Acadiana, and Destrehan.

One of those 4 should crack top 100.

See ya issue is you see 1 or 2 teams and get "tunnel vision."

That and you and Noles mind games with Caj.

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m just staying on topic and giving my honest opinion of the information provided. 

Dont post in a public forum if you can’t handle the feedback 

Your trolling has become ridiculous.  The thing is in your attempt to discredit Cajun you shit on others that might be interested in the topic.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Probably the one with the Softest schedule 

None of thier schedules are soft.

Acadiana usually plays in the toughest district in the State.

Chances are them and Desty will meet in playoffs again.

As for Neville.  They should meet Karr in either the Semi's or State...We'll see how they handle West Monroe without thier QB next week. They also have Bastrop to worry about.

I forgot they play @STM this week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1