SJR vs PC

SJR89

8 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I've only been on this site under one and only one name. Those that reside on NJ can also put a face to the name. 

we're talking past each other.  you had another name under Rivals.  at any rate, you never saw my face--unless someone came over to you in the last few yrs, and said, hey, see that guy over there whom I'm sitting with, that's xyz.  Could have happened, but given what you've said, and not said that doesn't seem likely.

so, let's say arguendo that I used to be a fellow posting under the name Testadura 4-5 years ago or so, you never met me in person despite my invitations to that end.

So, now, 4-5 yrs later, a new cat, FanBoy, hits the scene right before the Joes game.  A few laughs and some momentary intrigue.

I've never been on this site before.

I really can't make it much clearer.

• Thanks 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No excuse tho

should not be that close

were in trouble against BC if we don’t get out passing game going 

PC, as you-know-who has been saying, is much better than predicted.  Their improvement flew under our radar, not his.  That's what drew us so close in the past--his inside knowledge.

We had 5 D-1s out, and btw, Epps already had 6 offers going into the game.  And PC is vastly improved, apparently with all their transfers playing.

So, don't judge this outcome so soon.  Bosco might lose to these guys.  Others, too.  Depending on how it lines up, we might have Joes v PC at the Meadowlands.

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

I will never understand why people make 2nd, 3rd and 4th screen names.

It is one of life's enigmas, I'll give you that.

Perhaps you could ask Baller, SJR04, IMA, Jimbo, Drummer, Canes, Big Cox, every Bosco poster but for TaoJoe and you (and maybe 66), and 20-plus others why they did.  I'm gonna guess that the majority have.  and circumstances here are a bit tongue-and-cheek, which you know, but you play dumb

Asking them could help you demystify things, maybe.

You never liked me, and I'm starting not to like you.

11 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

Our 2 OL 4 stars didn't pound last week.  Did they pound this week?

Oh and HSFBFan, could you please explain to NOR (as he pondered the question) why you changed you name from BC13 to HSFBFan.

This seems to be a very common practice, but nevertheless, inscrutable to some., usable as some sort of marginalizing or alienating cudgel.  (I'll let you in on something:  They're faking their preoccupation with this mindless item that heads nowhere, and means nothing while adopting a strident, imperious tone in the process.  The reality is that there are issues flowing under the surface.)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

Oh and HSFBFan, could you please explain to NOR (as he pondered the question) why you changed you name from BC13 to HSFBFan.

This seems to be a very common practice, but nevertheless, inscrutable to some., usable as some sort of marginalizing or alienating cudgel.  (I'll let you in on something:  They're faking their preoccupation with this mindless item that heads nowhere, and means nothing while adopting a strident, imperious tone in the process.  The reality is that there are issues flowing under the surface.)

For the simple fact that I have no allegiance to any team in the BNU anymore so now I'm just a fan of the sport. 

• Like 1