SJR vs PC

SJR89

1 hour ago, StJoesFanboy said:

You never liked me, and I'm starting not to like you.

????

There is only one poster here I have no respect for. It sure as hell is not you. 

Sorry to hear you feel that way about me. I am truly surprised.

I have noticed how the cold hard word is often received other than as intended on message boards. Body language helps to make communication fuller. Face to face also allows one to adjust on the fly any misreading of the word. 

My apologies for any bad feelings I may have caused  you through my postings. BTW, who are you? 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

????

There is only one poster here I have no respect for. It sure as hell is not you. 

Sorry to hear you feel that way about me. I am truly surprised.

I have noticed how the cold hard word is often received other than as intended on message boards. Body language helps to make communication fuller. Face to face also allows one to adjust on the fly any misreading of the word. 

My apologies for any bad feelings I may have caused  you through my postings. BTW, who are you? 

🎃 ????

On 10/5/2019 at 1:32 PM, StJoesFanboy said:

so, let's say arguendo that I used to be a fellow posting under the name Testadura 4-5 years ago or so, you never met me in person despite my invitations to that end.

Test? Is that you???

I just read back...

What is up with that post to me about I didn't like you? dude, you are a rare breed, someone who is BOTH smart and educated. Not many check both boxes. You are the kind of guy I seek out. 

If this is you and it appears it is, welcome back! 

• Haha 1