SJR vs PC

SJR89

This is a interesting game for several reasons.  How does SJR respond to losing to SFA / getting shut out.  they put up a fight...but what is their mind set after such a hyped national game...and on PC side..they were cruising along and then get beat by SHP badly....did not think this a walk in the park...like most probably believe and hopefully the kids do not either...this has TRAP GAME written all over it with BC next week......

2 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

This is a interesting game for several reasons.  How does SJR respond to losing to SFA / getting shut out.  they put up a fight...but what is their mind set after such a hyped national game...and on PC side..they were cruising along and then get beat by SHP badly....did not think this a walk in the park...like most probably believe and hopefully the kids do not either...this has TRAP GAME written all over it with BC next week......

SJR is on a different level from PC in talent,depth & coaching..it will not be close..42-7 with Auggie taking his foot off the pedal..won't be surprised if SJR pitches a shut out

Just now, Mickeybern said:

Understand you have people out but it still won't make a difference because of the DEPTH. Too many solid players to make a difference. I gave PC 7 points because I'm figuring a busted play or a special teams touchdown. 

I don’t get it, they got one of the better Oline and QB combo in the state, I don’t get how they lost to Seton hall that bad

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I don’t get it, they got one of the better Oline and QB combo in the state, I don’t get how they lost to Seton hall that bad

look we have gone down this road before with many teams and this is probably the 2nd time with PC. It takes an incredible head coach and comparable staff to properly discipline and integrate a large # of transfers. Think Grayson last year. PC is a mismatch of talent and coaching and now it enters the hard part of its schedule. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

#notrelevantthisyear

is Gary Nova the future HC?   he put on some poundage...needs to lay off the pasta

@GardenStateBaller

@paladin4ever

Lmao 😂 I saw that, all that muscle went to his cheeks,

he’s gotta be the future there, it’s in his blood, his father was the best coach, His dad had a sense of humor but also was dead serious all the time, also went far beyond to teach you the Fundamentals of whatever sport he was coaching, I see it in Gary’s eyes, he’s just like his dad 

• Like 1

Im told PC has been resting BIG RB Tyreese Weeks  6'1, 240(Ankle), Speedy Jahsim Brooks (Ankle), and lineman Jose Diaz (6'4, 290), in preparation for todays game. They overlooked SHP. They will also have all of their transfers eligible for today as well. Lets see how this plays out for a St. Joe's team attempting to rest players for next weeks show down vs an inspired/motivated Bergen Catholic team.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Im told PC has been resting BIG RB Tyreese Weeks  6'1, 240(Ankle), Speedy Jahsim Brooks (Ankle), and lineman Jose Diaz (6'4, 290), in preparation for todays game. They overlooked SHP. They will also have all of their transfers eligible for today as well. Lets see how this plays out for a St. Joe's team attempting to rest players for next weeks show down vs an inspired/motivated Bergen Catholic team.

What's Jose's nickname since "Big" is already taken?

and who are these transfers?  PC always finds a way around the 4-week sit-out period.  The only rule they follow is: don't follow the rules.  Remember that Gary moved from the 1st floor to the second in the same house, and got around the sit-out period when he transferred for academic disimprovement.

Are you just saying things to be saying things?  You said Joes was 100% healthy 6 days ago.  You always were partial to PC.  They are a menace.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

What's Jose's nickname since "Big" is already taken?

and who are these transfers?  PC always finds a way around the 4-week sit-out period.  The only rule they follow is: don't follow the rules.  Remember that Gary moved from the 1st floor to the second in the same house, and got around the sit-out period when he transferred for academic disimprovement.

Are you just saying things to be saying things?  You said Joes was 100% healthy 6 days ago.  You always were partial to PC.  They are a menace.

Soooo let me get this correct... you come on this board a week ago claiming you found it by mistake BUT SOME HOW KNOW THAT "I'VE ALWAYS BEEN PARTIAL TO PC" when i haven't been to a PC game since 2016. Which means you'd had to been on the boards since then. Boy... go somewhere and play. You and I are not about to talk football behind your many screen names. Man up bro. @imaGoodBoyNow @SJR89 

3 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Soooo let me get this correct... you come on this board a week ago claiming you found it by mistake BUT SOME HOW KNOW THAT "I'VE ALWAYS BEEN PARTIAL TO PC" when i haven't been to a PC game since 2016. Which means you'd had to been on the boards since then. Boy... go somewhere and play. You and I are not about to talk football behind your many screen names. Man up bro. @imaGoodBoyNow @SJR89 

Apparently that’s @GardenStateBallerS friend, old poster but won’t say who for some reason 

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Apparently that’s @GardenStateBallerS friend, old poster but won’t say who for some reason 

He's a Bosco guy which is fine, just don't be a coward about it. Im here to talk football and share any info a program doesn't have a problem getting out; not to cheer on any particular team. If I  say it, its what I believe, been told, or know to be fact. I don't say things to make any team look other than they are. So no need for fake names if you post with integrity. 

30 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I'm always some place, which is home now, and I am playing.

I have 1 screen name.  And I'm a bigger Joes fan than you are--its all subjective.

I was not "on the boards since" 2016.  I've been paining buildings on Rte 21--the south side. 

I'm give you a hint, assuming you missed like 10 posts last weekend:  If you haven't been to a PC game since 2016, what have you left out?  Hint:  Games and practices you were at before 2016.

24 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

He's a Bosco guy which is fine, just don't be a coward about it. Im here to talk football and share any info a program doesn't have a problem getting out; not to cheer on any particular team. If I  say it, its what I believe, been told, or know to be fact. I don't say things to make any team look other than they are. So no need for fake names if you post with integrity. 

You're name isn't SJR 04 any more than my name is whatever I put down.

You had a different screen name before.  No one questioned your integrity for changing your name.

You're misreading all of this.  You and I used to be friends, but I guess that's not the case any more, since I've been banned for a few years.  But I'll give you time to figure that one out.

1 hour ago, StJoesFanboy said:

You're name isn't SJR 04 any more than my name is whatever I put down.

You had a different screen name before.  No one questioned your integrity for changing your name.

You're misreading all of this.  You and I used to be friends, but I guess that's not the case any more, since I've been banned for a few years.  But I'll give you time to figure that one out.

I've only been on this site under one and only one name. Those that reside on NJ can also put a face to the name. 

• Like 1