Week 7 Pick Em Game Scores (10/10-10/12)

ECHS05

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

And?

I've been saying that McEachern is ranked too high. I stand by it. Hillgrove is helping prove it. 

Hillgrove is proving they are legit.

Im saving this post of yours for later.

Im saying these 2 teams are 2 of the best 6 in GA. Along with Marietta, Colquitt, & Lowndes.

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

the guy thinks he’s the authority on Georgia HSFB for whatever reason Lol he didn’t even know they lost to Grayson this year after ranking them above for weeks  

Where have I said Im any sort of authority on GA hsfb.

That would be you.

The "I told you so" attitude belongs to you.

8 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

the guy thinks he’s the authority on Georgia HSFB for whatever reason Lol he didn’t even know they lost to Grayson this year after ranking them above for weeks  

All I've been said is that McEachern was not #2 in the state. 

They may both be top 6, but, McEachern never was #2. They got slid in due to easy schedule and no loss. 

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

All I've been said is that McEachern was not #2 in the state. 

They may both be top 6, but, McEachern never was #2. They got slid in due to easy schedule and no loss. 

They may not be. But looking at GA this year, being in the top 6 still makes you pretty damn good. And most teams in the top 6 can beat any of the other on any given night. Lowndes is the only team thats looked unbeatable so far.

Lowndes, Colquitt, Marietta, McEachern, Hillgrove look good.

Grayson.... North Gwinnett, Valdosta , maybe Camden, Archer, in that 2nd group.  Parkview. 

Just how I personally see it. Well obviously learn more in the coming weeks with some big region games coming up 

Edit: I forgot to add Buford to that 2nd group... They beat Archer.. As far as the non-7A teams... Valdosta, Peach, Cedar Grove... Carrollton is one of my favorites this year... Marist. Dacula, Bainbridge, Lee.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2019 at 11:30 PM, ATLien12x said:

McEachern Hillgrove LMFAO 

17 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Yeah.

Your condescending LMFAO tells you the sentence you just typed is you deflecting your own inner feelings about yourself. You think you know more than everyone else.

Reality is kicking you in the dick.

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

They may not be. But looking at GA this year, being in the top 6 still makes you pretty damn good. And most teams in the top 6 can beat any of the other on any given night. Lowndes is the only team thats looked unbeatable so far.

Lowndes, Colquitt, Marietta, McEachern, Hillgrove look good.

Grayson.... North Gwinnett, Valdosta , maybe Camden, Archer, in that 2nd group.

Just how I personally see it. Well obviously learn more in the coming soon with some big region games coming up 

I don't wanna look too far ahead, but, Lowndes is beatable. ;)

(6-0) Dutchtown 16, (6-0) Jones Co. 14 - 2nd

Not quite a national level game but a solid instate game between 2 top 5 teams 

5A looking like its easily the 2nd best class in GA behind 7A this year.

Buford, Warner Robins, Bainbridge, Dutchtown, Jones Co. .. And my personal favorite, Carrollton