ELIJAH CUMMINGS IS DEAD!!!!!

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

People keep calling cummings a great american. A great american doesnt represent a city that they let go to absolute shit. A place where individuals have to organize garbage cleanups and cleanup tons and I mean tons as in weight of trash from their streets while they sit in DC yelling about impeachment on a daily basis. How about figuring out a way to stop the opioids that are decimating inner cities. How about instead of vilifying cops you hire more and actually give them a chance. How about fighting for jobs to come back into baltimore. But nope impeach impeach impeach. People like Pelosi Schumer cummings are not great americans. They are about them. They are about holding onto their seats and their mansions while tent cities pop up around them. No sorry I dont celebrate these people 

And someone said I started the mood of the thread due to politics. I felt the same way when McCain died. And his daughter is the most ungrateful person ever. Trump even though hated mccain still sent a plane to pick up the body and fly to DC to lie in state and she still talks crap. Another do nothing 

Dude.... What the holy fuck.... first question...

You're Christian right? 

You should know better than to celebrate somebody dying... You reap what you sow man... 

And Great American? Where are any of these politicians great at? 

Trump 

Hillary 

Pence 

IDC dude all of em are skeazes... It just so happens that one Skeaze ended up being liked more than the other and that's still debatable... 

I'ma be real... 

The Reason Trump won is because people with mindsets like yours came crawling out of the woodwork to vote for him... 

And to those who read this like Bormio and NB no I'm not talking about Y'all. You all do know how to be decent and not do something like this we may not see eye to eye but I respect y'all... 

But statements like HSFBfan is how you lose my respect. 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Dude.... What the holy fuck.... first question...

You're Christian right? 

You should know better than to celebrate somebody dying... You reap what you sow man... 

And Great American? Where are any of these politicians great at? 

Trump 

Hillary 

Pence 

IDC dude all of em are skeazes... It just so happens that one Skeaze ended up being liked more than the other and that's still debatable... 

I'ma be real... 

The Reason Trump won is because people with mindsets like yours came crawling out of the woodwork to vote for him... 

And to those who read this like Bormio and NB no I'm not talking about Y'all. You all do know how to be decent and not do something like this we may not see eye to eye but I respect y'all... 

But statements like HSFBfan is how you lose my respect. 

That's fine. If you cant respect someone who keeps it real all the time and isnt afraid of speaking their mind than that on you thats not on me. I respect people who keep it real and not try to appease people who say things they wanna hear. 

The reason trump won is because people were so sick of tired of the bullshit in the establishment that it took an outsider to call out their bullshit and we will vote for him again in 2020. 

Also people call cummings a great american with a 30% approval rating but shit on trump when he has a 47% or so approval rating. Double damn standard as usual. 

Hillary should be hung. Pence is a Christian man and we had to hear that people are so nervous about him because he would go after the gays. As a christian person as he is as per the religion gays go against the religion. 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

That's fine. If you cant respect someone who keeps it real all the time and isnt afraid of speaking their mind than that on you thats not on me. I respect people who keep it real and not try to appease people who say things they wanna hear. 

The reason trump won is because people were so sick of tired of the bullshit in the establishment that it took an outsider to call out their bullshit and we will vote for him again in 2020. 

Also people call cummings a great american with a 30% approval rating but shit on trump when he has a 47% or so approval rating. Double damn standard as usual. 

Hillary should be hung. Pence is a Christian man and we had to hear that people are so nervous about him because he would go after the gays. As a christian person as he is as per the religion gays go against the religion. 

Some thing's are better kept in your mind than out of your mouth. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

If you cant respect someone who keeps it real all the time and isnt afraid of speaking their mind than that on you thats not on me. I respect people who keep it real and not try to appease people who say things they wanna hear. 

Bullshit. You claim to respect people who share their opinions, but you actually block posters who disagree with what you bring to the board. You essentially do the "nanny, nanny, poo-poo...I can't hear you" as you close your eyes and cup your ears with your hands like a little kid when others "keep it real". Don't pretend otherwise.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2