ELIJAH CUMMINGS IS DEAD!!!!!

HSFBfan

8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Didn't wish it. Didn't even know he was ill. #karmaalwayswinsout

He had a TAVR (heart valve replacement) two years ago at Hopkins that was complicated by an infection.  He was in a hospice at the end.  He was loved by many especially in Baltimore which he came home to every night.  One of his best friends was Trump supporter Mark Meadows.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-fleeting-moment-of-decency-in-washington-over-elijah-cummings/2019/10/17/f5746c12-f0ea-11e9-b648-76bcf86eb67e_story.html

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Concha, as you may be aware, aside from market posts, I have more or less abandoned this side of the board. The reason is simple: it has everything to do with the lack of civility.It is one thing to disagree with someone. It is quite another to attack them personally. To attack the dead is as low as one can get, for they haven't the ability to defend themselves. 

I felt compelled to post on this thread because I believe Cummings, on a personal level, was a decent human being regardless of whether you agree with his politics or not. He manifested that when he came to the defense of a Republican who had been smeared as a racist by another Democrat. 

With the above said, I will once again go into hibernation from the off topic board except for posts relating to my current trade which I will follow up on till it is closed out.  It really is not worth posting here given the level of vitriol on display daily. 

So your answer was no?

It wasn't too long ago when a Republican DONOR died of cancer. The dems were celebrating and saying he gave cancer a bad name. Not a peep. But today the social justice warriors are appalled.  

They talk shit about trump not being physically healthy as hes on the campaign trail multiple times a week. Is doing what needs to be done every day while so far McCain and now Cummings is dead

Starting to ring very true

No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord.

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Oh, in that case, you're ABSOLUTELY right! #KAG

These clowns kill me, I tell ya. If (God forbid) Trump or a conservative justice passed, SF, NY, and Chi (and other liberal trash heaps) would literally shut down the city and have celebration parades. Effing hypocrites. They are THE worst. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

These clowns kill me, I tell ya. If (God forbid) Trump or a conservative justice passed, SF, NY, and Chi (and other liberal trash heaps) would literally shut down the city and have celebration parades. Effing hypocrites. They are THE worst. 

Did you see what CNN said. They cant wait til Trump is dead 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Did you see what CNN said. They cant wait til Trump is dead 

I saw it. The clown show refuses to acknowledge what THEY’VE created. That said, we’ve gotta to do our best to not be CNN and the rest of the clown show. I know it’s hard because they really suck, but we’ve gotta be above it. 👊

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

I saw it. The clown show refuses to acknowledge what THEY’VE created. That said, we’ve gotta to do our best to not be CNN and the rest of the clown show. I know it’s hard because they really suck, but we’ve gotta be above it. 👊

I don't hide my feelings too much and yeah I pop off at the mouth but I rather be real. But I truly feel that the people of baltimore got a gift. If tje polls are correct and he only had a 30% approval maybe the people of baltimore will wake up and vote for the GOP. They deserve better than to live in filth 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

don't you have any black pride Blueballs??...you'd sell out a civil rights hero to be a dumb ass Trumper??...O.o..SAD...:$

So now I’m a sellout. Typical. You clearly didn’t see my original post. Or maybe you did. You truly are a retard, son🤣 I can’t wait to see your response after Trump curbstomps your lunatic leftist candidate. Oh...and when the Repubs take back the house as well. Gonna be good times👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

So now I’m a sellout. Typical. You clearly didn’t see my original post. Or maybe you did. You truly are a retard, son🤣 I can’t wait to see your response after Trump curbstomps your lunatic leftist candidate. Oh...and when the Repubs take back the house as well. Gonna be good times👍

I hate that fucking racist pile of shit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Interesting thread.

HSFBfan creates the thread as the sad person he is.

GSB adds some more immature contributions, getting the HSFBfan "Likes" he hopes for.

A couple others insinuate DarterBlue rejoices when someone from the Right passes away. 

What a joke of a thread.

But most interestingly, 

Nolebull brings a legit post.

Trump shows some class.

Half full, I'll say.

• Like 6