ELIJAH CUMMINGS IS DEAD!!!!!

HSFBfan

If you guys can't take a break from the BS....'accusing everyone else of "all" the faults of the other side for a moment, on account of someone's death, the least you could do is take it to another thread....sheesh. 🙄

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Well it's coming out I believe they said tomorrow. It's as thick as a phone book. 

Nope...wrong again...

delayed yet again...for the umpteenth time...a rumor, so who knows? 

Either way RIP and condolences 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

If you guys can't take a break from the BS....'accusing everyone else of "all" the faults of the other side for a moment, on the count of someone's death, the least you could do is take it to another thread....sheesh. 🙄

Nope...wrong again...

delayed yet again...for the umpteenth time...a rumor, so who knows? 

Either way RIP and condolences 

Grrrrrrrr well I guess Barr has found more corruption. Last I read he had expanded his scope. 

34 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Interesting thread.

HSFBfan creates the thread as the sad person he is.

GSB adds some more immature contributions, getting the HSFBfan "Likes" he hopes for.

A couple others insinuate DarterBlue rejoices when someone from the Right passes away. 

What a joke of a thread.

But most interestingly, 

Nolebull brings a legit post.

Trump shows some class.

Half full, I'll say.

LOL! Right!? This thread has a little if everything. 

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

So your answer was no?

It wasn't too long ago when a Republican DONOR died of cancer. The dems were celebrating and saying he gave cancer a bad name. Not a peep. But today the social justice warriors are appalled.  

I believe my answer is pretty clear. Further engagement with you is probably a mutual waste of time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

Interesting thread.

HSFBfan creates the thread as the sad person he is.

GSB adds some more immature contributions, getting the HSFBfan "Likes" he hopes for.

A couple others insinuate DarterBlue rejoices when someone from the Right passes away. 

What a joke of a thread.

But most interestingly, 

Nolebull brings a legit post.

Trump shows some class.

Half full, I'll say.

You didn’t mention the part where 66 basically calls Blueliner a sellout...  Wonder why that one was missed?

Another thing to be happy about today

Rep. Adam Schiff’s behavior as President Trump’s chief antagonist has gone so far over the top that he has violated the rules of the House of Representatives. His violations are so egregious that it’s time to sanction him and remove him from his position as chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. To that end, I recently filed a formal complaint with the Office of Congressional Ethics, demanding that the office launch an official investigation. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/10/17/adam_schiff_should_be_censured_for_his_media_statements_141521.html

40 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I should be shocked, but I am not.  So many sick ass folks on here praising the death of a guy just because he did not share your political views.  This side of the board gets sicker every day.  

Weird I don't remember any of you guys condemn this

https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitter-celebrates-the-death-of-billionaire-philanthropist-david-koch

Or this

Hollywood celebs rejoice after David Koch's death, slam the ..

or this

Hollywood Celebrities Rejoice At David Koch 'Has Left the ...

or this

Leftist activists publicly celebrate the death of libertarian ...

or this

David Koch: Bill Maher rejoices billionaire businessman's death

or this

Liberal celebrities rejoice on Twitter at the death of David Koch ...

or this

Twitter users - including Bette Midler - post cruel messages ...

or this

Twitter users – including Bette Midler – post cruel messages ...

or this

'Good Riddance, Evil Sack of A**': Celebs Gleefully Dance on ...

Where were all you shocked and appalled justice warriors then? Not one of you said shit. But let anyone return the despicable act and all hell breaks lose. 

GTFOFHM 

5 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

She’s temporary.  The permanent must be voted on.

19 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

THC,  folks are condemning the actual poster on this site creating a thread cheering Cummings death.   

Was there a poster on this site starting threads celebrating Koch death?  If so, then your point is valid.    

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

THC,  folks are condemning the actual poster on this site creating a thread cheering Cummings death.   

Was there a poster on this site starting threads celebrating Koch death?  If so, then your point is valid.    

A post was created about Koch dying which basically turned into this shit.

I agree we should let the dead rest in peace. What I dont agree with is these social justice warriors calling anyone out for doing the same shit they do or have done. 

I stand corrected bell. the Koch thread did NOT turn as bad as this one did. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I should be shocked, but I am not.  So many sick ass folks on here praising the death of a guy just because he did not share your political views.  This side of the board gets sicker every day.  

Now, we have a great American who passed today and several on this thread are celebrating his death.  That’s sick.  This board is sick for allowing them to express it.

I’ve said enough but I could never care about this board again after allowing these posts.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I cannot take this.  I have the same heart disease that Elijah Cummings just died of.  I literally could be next.  I am 72.  When I read some of the comments on here I want to cry.  I hate this board for allowing these people to post such death inspiring comments.  Since this board started I have been a promoter of it.  But to read this stuff-it’s evil.  I really don’t give a shit if I never have another post on here.  It is not about the pieces of shit who trash Elijah. It is about this board (that I now hate) for allowing this.

Aortic Stenosis you bastards:  one in eight have it who are over 65.  For those of you trashed Elijah maybe you’ll meet me one day on the other side.

Serious:  sit behind your keyboards and laugh.  A man died and I could be next.  

Fuck the internet.  I hate this board for allowing this shit.

Well damn, who is going to tell us all, when the world is going to end now? 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I cannot take this.  I have the same heart disease that Elijah Cummings just died of.  I literally could be next.  I am 72.  When I read some of the comments on here I want to cry.  I hate this board for allowing these people to post such death inspiring comments.  Since this board started I have been a promoter of it.  But to read this stuff-it’s evil.  I really don’t give a shit if I never have another post on here.  It is not about the pieces of shit who trash Elijah. It is about this board (that I now hate) for allowing this.

Aortic Stenosis you bastards:  one in eight have it who are over 65.  For those of you trashed Elijah maybe you’ll meet me one day on the other side.

Serious:  sit behind your keyboards and laugh.  A man died and I could be next.  

Fuck the internet.  I hate this board for allowing this shit. I would love to sit across from several of you uncaring bastards while you sit at your keyboards and, behind a sheet, type this shit.  I would love to meet you and tell me this to my face.

Prepgridiron is the real piece of shit for allowing posts that promote death. I sat in high school stadiums all across America going back to the ‘70’s.  I met many, many wonderful welcoming fans.  They lead to my love of national high school message boards on the internet:  I felt I could find the same character, the same friendliness of the many I sat next to.

Now, we have a great American who passed today and several on this thread are celebrating his death.  That’s sick.  This board is sick for allowing them to express it.

I’ve said enough but I could never care about this board again after allowing these posts.

Dude I'm sorry to hear about that...praying for your health and we'll being brother 🙏🙏

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

People keep calling cummings a great american. A great american doesnt represent a city that they let go to absolute shit. A place where individuals have to organize garbage cleanups and cleanup tons and I mean tons as in weight of trash from their streets while they sit in DC yelling about impeachment on a daily basis. How about figuring out a way to stop the opioids that are decimating inner cities. How about instead of vilifying cops you hire more and actually give them a chance. How about fighting for jobs to come back into baltimore. But nope impeach impeach impeach. People like Pelosi Schumer cummings are not great americans. They are about them. They are about holding onto their seats and their mansions while tent cities pop up around them. No sorry I dont celebrate these people 

And someone said I started the mood of the thread due to politics. I felt the same way when McCain died. And his daughter is the most ungrateful person ever. Trump even though hated mccain still sent a plane to pick up the body and fly to DC to lie in state and she still talks crap. Another do nothing