Oregon HS Head Coach stops a school shooting

imaGoodBoyNow

6 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Awesome story, great job coach.

For the sake of accuracy, the kid was there to commit suicide....not to hurt anybody else. 

I was watching the video and thinking it had to be something like that due to the kid being hugged all the way out of the classroom. 

Still a brave act to run up and grab the weapon on the part of the coach. 

13 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

I'll be the bad guy here.

No way in HELL Im believing the suicide angle.  He could have easily done that in a million other ways/places.  Yet...he choose at school why???

But whatever...He got his probation and is lucky to be living to serve it.  I'll stop at that

I’m curious Frosty, how many teenagers have you raised?

3 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

I'll be the bad guy here.

No way in HELL Im believing the suicide angle.  He could have easily done that in a million other ways/places.  Yet...he choose at school why???

But whatever...He got his probation and is lucky to be living to serve it.  I'll stop at that

Apparently he entered the classroom, pointed the gun at himself, and attempted to pull the trigger.

Prosecution said he only intended to hurt himself

His defense said he didn't want his family to find his body, and wanted it to be somewhere where he would be found right away. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Apparently he entered the classroom, pointed the gun at himself, and attempted to pull the trigger.

Prosecution said he only intended to hurt himself

His defense said he didn't want his family to find his body, and wanted it to be somewhere where he would be found right away. 

I can see where @Frosty4024 is coming from, it looks like the kid had every intention on shooting up the place but got cold feet when he got there but on the other hand I can see how he didn’t want his family to discover his body

hope he gets well