Meanwhile: 5* Marietta TE/WR Arik Gilbert commits to LSU.

RedZone

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

How so?

Sweet Larry frequents this board occasionally.  He is a diehard Marietta fanatic AND an LSU loser.  OK...OK...that was uncalled for...but I don't care for LSU...so it is what it is.

Rumor is...and I STRESS this is rumor...he gave Arik $5 to commit to the losers. Of course...nothing is signed and there's always a chance Arik can come to his senses and go to a REAL school.  Shoot...he can even enter the transfer portal.  So there's hope for the kid.

But this is all Sweet Larry's fault.

ALL !!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

THIS!!!!!!! This is his one fatal flaw.......and coughing the ball up.......even tho he's gotten a little better with this as of late. 

Their whole squad full of Power 5 skill guys drop more than any “good” team I’ve seen this year 🤣 Harrison Bailey’s #s should be better than they are

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Their whole squad full of Power 5 skill guys drop more than any “good” team I’ve seen this year 🤣 Harrison Bailey’s #s should be better than they are

This is why they won't win it all. Now they could get it together come playoff time, but I just don't see the dropped passes stopping for them.....and at the most inopportune time, Taji, Ricky or Arik will drop a pass that'll cost Marietta the game once the playoffs begins.