It's gonna be a wonderful College football Saturday

TheMaximumHornetSting

3 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

Lol, I’m the homer. Not the guy propping up LSU who hasn’t played anybody either. Florida ain’t any good either. Several close scores against mediocre teams. So who has LSU played that’s proven to be better than the best opponents on the Buckeyes schedule?

Nowhere did I say tOSU has played a top notch schedule. I’m just saying stop using it against them when the team you’re propping up hasn’t played anybody either.

Don’t be a freaking hypocrite.

LSU schedule compared to Ohio state's is not comparable at all period.

I hate the SEC. You have always been on Ohio states nutz.

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

LSU schedule compared to Ohio state's is not comparable at all period.

I hate the SEC. You have always been on Ohio states nutz.

Georgia Southern. Northwestern State. Utah State. 
All gangbusters. You got me.

Each of the SEC opponents they’ve faced thus far have struggled with marginal opponents. 

But, sure, their schedule is great. SMH.

And yes, while I am a life long fan of tOSU, I’ve never been one to post on this board and run my mouth about them incessantly. So get the hell out of here with that BS.

I recall even agreeing with their omission from the playoff one year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThunderRam said:

Georgia Southern. Northwestern State. Utah State. 
All gangbusters. You got me.

Each of the SEC opponents they’ve faced thus far have struggled with marginal opponents. 

But, sure, their schedule is great. SMH.

And yes, while I am a life long fan of tOSU, I’ve never been one to post on this board and run my mouth about them incessantly. So get the hell out of here with that BS.

Again compared to Ohio states it not close. It won't be at yrs and either. 

AU, FL TX beat everyone Ohio state has played handily.  Well maybe not TX. AU and FL wd give Ohio state all the wanted and some. 3 of ohio states road wins are against teams with a combined record of 11-16 as of Saturday.  Rutgers is going to be the best road team they have played. GTFOH with Ohio state being ranked ahead of LSU right now.

12 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

Lol, I’m the homer. Not the guy propping up LSU who hasn’t played anybody either. Florida ain’t any good. Several close scores against mediocre teams. Same with Auburn. So who has LSU played that’s proven to be better than the best opponents on the Buckeyes schedule?

Nowhere did I say tOSU has played a top notch schedule. I’m just saying stop using it against them when the team you’re propping up hasn’t played anybody either.

Don’t be a freaking hypocrite.

I think they are missing you at the funny farm.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I hope not.... 

Like I said I still believe if Oregon wins out the committee will give them the edge... 

Oregon has ZERO ranked wins also. They lost to a four loss Auburn team that Alabama is going to handle on the road. 

Oregon trailed four loss Washington in the 4th quarter.

Then Oregon trailed four loss Wazzu on the FINAL snap of the game. (Walkoff field goal) 

Alabama does have a bad schedule. They’ve also beaten everyone by 22+ and kicked their ass. Utah, Oregon, and Oklahoma have NOT done that to their shitty schedule.

they are not getting in over Bama. It’ll either be ohio state (PSU loss), Georgia (beat LSU) or Baylor if they run the table. Bama is in any other scenario.  

4 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Oregon has ZERO ranked wins also. They lost to a four loss Auburn team that Alabama is going to handle on the road. 

Oregon trailed four loss Washington in the 4th quarter.

Then Oregon trailed four loss Wazzu on the FINAL snap of the game. (Walkoff field goal) 

they are not getting in over Bama 

That's fine... I want a RD 2... LSU might've beat y'all... But I want us to beat y'all...

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

That's fine... I want a RD 2... LSU might've beat y'all... But I want us to beat y'all...

Would not be surprised if Ohio State beats Alabama this year. But I can tell you this, Ryan Day (HC) would rather face Oregon, Utah, or Oklahoma. Much easier win for them. And that’s a FACT. 

4 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Would not be surprised if Ohio State beats Alabama this year. But I can tell you this, Ryan Day (HC) would rather face Oregon, Utah, or Oklahoma. Much easier win for them. And that’s a FACT. 

I'ma be real here... 

What coach actually wants to play Alabama.... 

I hate Alabama but I'm not stupid... 

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Fact? No that's your opinion. Just likea month ago LSU was only media darling's who were going to get wrecked. Now ur crying for a rematch.