It's gonna be a wonderful College football Saturday

TheMaximumHornetSting

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Dude the last 2 times the big ten got into the playoffs they were shut out. Nobody is impressed with the big 10. Michigan is hot garbage. OSU vs Minnesota for the big ten title is garbage 

I'm not worried about everyone else... I'm not a conference Humper... I only care about 1 team In The big ten and that's my team the one and only Buckeyes! 

And besides last time we played Alabama everyone was saying "Bama this,Bama that" and we shut Bama up with our 3rd string QB... And I think... No... I know we could beat Bama this year. 

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'm not worried about everyone else... I'm not a conference Humper... I only care about 1 team In The big ten and that's my team the one and only Buckeyes! 

And besides last time we played Alabama everyone was saying "Bama this,Bama that" and we shut Bama up with our 3rd string QB... And I think... No... I know we could beat Bama this year. 

Yes of course. When you have no tape on the guy hard to prepare. Alabama will have tape on fields from all year. 

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Playoff taking shape - Clemson, Ohio State and 2 SEC teams

1) Clemson will probably get in even though they may well have zero wins vs. Top 25s.  

2) Ohio St. looks like a lock assuming they win out.

3) SEC winner.

4) Maybe a 1-loss SEC team or perhaps even Penn St if they play Ohio State close.

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

We can't just assume that Ohio State is gonna rep the big 10 in the playoff. They have some competition in Penn State and maybe Minnesota. And who would be the 2nd sec team? 

Penn State barely beat Michigan. Michigan lost by 3 TDs to a team who lost to OSU by 4 TDs today. Penn State is certainly overrated right now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Ahhh.... the good ole daisy chain. We'll see in a few weeks. 

Tennessee beat South Carolina who beat Georgia who barely beat ND who got crushed by Michigan who was crushed by Wisconsin who was crushed by Ohio State but lost to Illinois...

So are Michigan and Tennessee and Illinois better than Georgia even though Georgia beat Tennessee?

Wisconsin (and Illinois) must be better than Georgia too. And Ohio State?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Ohio State and LSU are the two best teams so far.  I’m not putting Bama with them because they have not played a tough opponent yet. November 9 will clarify things.

But based on what I’m seeing now with Ohio St dismantling Wisconsin, they are the most impressive team now.

Clemson hasn’t played well but they should easily win the ACC and make the playoffs. With Oklahoma shitting the bed today, the SEC has a good chance of getting 2 teams in the playoffs.

So who has Ohio state beat? LSU hands down number one right now. Bama, Clemson and Ohio State 2,3 and 4 in any order you want. None of them have played anyone worth a shit. Dont give me Wisconsin either. They have been overrated all season and were exposed last week.

24 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So who has Ohio state beat? LSU hands down number one right now. Bama, Clemson and Ohio State 2,3 and 4 in any order you want. None of them have played anyone worth a shit. Dont give me Wisconsin either. They have been overrated all season and were exposed last week.

LSU is the resume #1.

Ohio State is the statistical and eye test #1.

Wisconsin is arguably the Georgia of the Big 10.

11 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes of course. When you have no tape on the guy hard to prepare. Alabama will have tape on fields from all year. 

They had tape on Ezekiel Elliott and the offensive line though. Didn’t matter, did it?

Cardale wasn’t the guy that got ya. Zeke did. 230 yards rushing and 2 TD’s.