It's gonna be a wonderful College football Saturday

TheMaximumHornetSting

28 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Now you’re just looking stupid. Alabama beat Clemson by three touchdowns last January, held them under 200 yards and without a TD lololol 

Their other win in 2016 vs Alabama came with a touchdown with 3 seconds left in the game. (They were losing for three quarters and you know that but it doesn’t fit you’re back narrative and you’re just so mad, I get it) 

Alabama and Clemson are 2-2 the last four years. And yes, Clemson is a real football team. Unlike west coast schools like USC and Utah 

Wow, you really dont know what yr it is.

36 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Now you’re just looking stupid. Alabama beat Clemson by three touchdowns last January, held them under 200 yards and without a TD lololol 

Their other win in 2016 vs Alabama came with a touchdown with 3 seconds left in the game. (They were losing for three quarters and you know that but it doesn’t fit you’re back narrative and you’re just so mad, I get it) 

Alabama and Clemson are 2-2 the last four years. And yes, Clemson is a real football team. Unlike west coast schools like USC and Utah 

Bro I get it. I'd want to forget a 44-16 drubbing as well. Forget as in it never happened.  In fact I'd forget the entire yr.

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Well ATlien12x? Do you know where you are and what yr it is? Dont get all quiet now.

I said LAST JANUARY. That’s factual. It’s not my fault that once again the truth doesn’t fit your narrative so you have to start making things up. You’re getting running clocked right now 

51 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Y’all kill me with the resume shit in September and October. So dumb. 

“LSU HAS THREE TOP 10 WINS! BLAH BLAH”

Uh, no. Sir. They do not. They have a win over unranked Texas, soon to be unranked Auburn, and a top 25 Florida team. 

I knew the gene pool was bad in GA but son here's some advice. Of your IQ is less than 100, just smile and nod when the smart people talk.

1 minute ago, westbankeagle said:

I knew the gene pool was bad in GA but son here's some advice. Of your IQ is less than 100, just smile and nod when the smart people talk.

Dude you’re from Louisiana. Y’all smell like corndogs and live in a trailer. The next time I take advice from y’all will be the first time

24 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Except for the fact the 2011 defense was better in every single category. Less passing yards per game, less rushing yards per game, less points per game, and created more turnovers. They gave up 20+ ONE TIME all season and it was in a 35 point win over Georgia Southern

Alabama was No. 1 in pass defense, No. 1 in rush defense, and No. 1 in scoring defense in 2011  

Yall just make anything up 

03E198B1-AA64-409D-A7F3-0904B69C1F7A.jpeg

What's made up? We all saw how bama performed on defense in 2016, and that was a great defense. Took the ball away at an alarming rate. Don't try to act like that defense isn't arguably the best defense bama had. Hell, the article you posted pretty much implied that it's up for debate pertaining to bama's defense, and the thing that helps my case is when they said this word: arguably. 

Just now, FootballGuy said:

What's made up? We all saw how bama performed on defense in 2016, and that was a great defense. Took the ball away at an alarming rate. Don't try to act like that defense isn't arguably the best defense bama had. Hell, the article you posted pretty much implied that it's up for debate pertaining to bama's defense, and the thing that helps my case is when they said this word: arguably. 

Gotcha. So I post facts that they were better in every single category and you have nothing to rebut that so you change the narrative. Seems to be a trend in this thread 

5 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I said LAST JANUARY. That’s factual. It’s not my fault that once again the truth doesn’t fit your narrative so you have to start making things up. You’re getting running clocked right now 

Pls someone tell this dipshit what yr it is. 

You do realize that NEXT JAN will be 1/20? 

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Gotcha. So I post facts that they were better in every single category and you have nothing to rebut that so you change the narrative. Seems to be a trend in this thread 

Man you about to make me call you by your government name.....lol. You posted an article that that you thought would back your argument, but it was nothing but speculation (opinion) because they said ARGUABLY. And you said you posted facts? Show me those references you used so that I can validate your claims. You're saying that that was Bama's best defense while the author of the article isn't even sure if that's bama's best defense. 

• Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Man you about to make me call you by your government name.....lol. You posted an article that that you thought would back your argument, but it was nothing but speculation (opinion) because they said ARGUABLY. And you said you posted facts? 

That article was written in 2012 from a bleacher report, feel free to google it. They were comparing the 2011 and 92 defenses, both in fact better than the 2016 group. 

You said 2016 was arguably the best. I said they’re not. What facts? 2011 was better in every category. Those are facts. They had better production in pass defense, rush defense, total defense, and scoring defense. Those aren’t my opinions. Those are facts. 

You're just arguing because you want to argue. There’s no other reason for it 

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

And they defeated the No. 1 team and ACC Champion by THREE TOUCHDOWNS. (Someone let THC in on that) 

Then beat the team that beat the Big 12 champion. 

Committee looked smart as hell 

The Committee can kiss my ass... 

No other team would've gotten nor will they ever get that sort of treatment... 

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

That article was written in 2012 from a bleacher report, feel free to google it. They were comparing the 2011 and 92 defenses, both in fact better than the 2016 group. 

You said 2016 was arguably the best. I said they’re not. What facts? 2011 was better in every category. Those are facts. They had better production in pass defense, rush defense, total defense, and scoring defense. Those aren’t my opinions. Those are facts. 

You're just arguing because you want to argue. There’s no other reason for it 

Not arguing. Just makes for good conversation and typical sports debates. 

On 10/27/2019 at 9:04 AM, thc6795 said:

You're seriously comparing who Ohio State has played vs LSU? Ok homer.

Lol, I’m the homer. Not the guy propping up LSU who hasn’t played anybody either. Florida ain’t any good. Several close scores against mediocre teams. Same with Auburn. So who has LSU played that’s proven to be better than the best opponents on the Buckeyes schedule?

Nowhere did I say tOSU has played a top notch schedule. I’m just saying stop using it against them when the team you’re propping up hasn’t played anybody either.

Don’t be a freaking hypocrite.