It's gonna be a wonderful College football Saturday

TheMaximumHornetSting

Ohio State and LSU are the two best teams so far.  I’m not putting Bama with them because they have not played a tough opponent yet. November 9 will clarify things.

But based on what I’m seeing now with Ohio St dismantling Wisconsin, they are the most impressive team now.

Clemson hasn’t played well but they should easily win the ACC and make the playoffs. With Oklahoma shitting the bed today, the SEC has a good chance of getting 2 teams in the playoffs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Ohio State and LSU are the two best teams so far.  I’m not putting Bama with them because they have not played a tough opponent yet. November 9 will clarify things.

But based on what I’m seeing now with Ohio St dismantling Wisconsin, they are the most impressive team now.

Clemson hasn’t played well but they should easily win the ACC and make the playoffs. With Oklahoma shitting the bed today, the SEC has a good chance of getting 2 teams in the playoffs.

OSU and LSU are riding that wave right now. Alabama has so many injuries on defense, and will have a hobbled Qb on Nov. 9, it will be a monumental uphill climb.

RTR

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I think LSU cements their playoff spot after they beat Bama... 

Everybody has been overlooking Bamas weak Defense because Tua is a great QB but dude Bama doesn't wanna play a team like LSU or tOSU right now... 

• Like 1

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Everybody has been overlooking Bamas weak Defense because Tua is a great QB but dude Bama doesn't wanna play a team like LSU or tOSU right now... 

Lsu wont beat bama. Lsu will have that one big turnover and alabama will win the game. Lsu is facing a very tough defense today

7 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Yes, Im sure they are scared to death. Bamas D would be fine if they had all of their starters back. And they will be pretty damn good without them on Nov 9.

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Talking about how y'all standing in our way... 

We coming to get our Trophy... 

Dude the last 2 times the big ten got into the playoffs they were shut out. Nobody is impressed with the big 10. Michigan is hot garbage. OSU vs Minnesota for the big ten title is garbage