Trump lost another court case...

DBP66

Judge orders Trump to pay $2 million for misusing his foundation

The money raised "was used for Mr. Trump’s political campaign and disbursed by Mr. Trump’s campaign staff," the judge noted.

Nov. 7, 2019, 2:03 PM EST
By Dareh Gregorian

President Donald Trump must pay a $2 million judgment for improperly using his Trump Foundation charity to further his 2016 presidential campaign, a New York state judge ruled Thursday.The order appears to bring to an end the New York attorney general's lawsuit against the president and three of his oldest children over the now-shuttered foundation, which the attorney general said had engaged in repeated wrongdoing.

“Our petition detailed a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation — including unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more," then-Attorney General Barbara Underwood alleged in a statement late last year.

In her seven-page ruling, New York Supreme Court Justice Salliann Scarpulla wrote, "Mr. Trump’s fiduciary duty breaches included allowing his campaign to orchestrate the Fundraiser, allowing his campaign, instead of the Foundation, to direct distribution of the Funds, and using the Fundraiser and distribution of the Funds to further Mr. Trump’s political campaign."

• Like 1

Some NY radical democrat feminist pig in a robe sides against Trump. Yawn. 

Yet the Clinton Foundation was never seriously investigated despite contributions decreasing more  36 million and 55% after the witch lost the election. Gee, I wonder why ?

The Clintons' built 3 shacks in Haiti left and pocketed 10s of millions in donations. I guess Chelsea needed reconstructive surgery to fix that horse face or maybe her husband needed more capital to start another failed hedge fund with Clinton foundation cash that went under. Investors (or donors) lost everything when he bet on the wrong side of  Greece's economic recovery.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

Yet the Clinton Foundation was never seriously investigated despite contributions decreasing more  36 million and 55% after the witch lost the election. Gee, I wonder why ?

The Clintons' built 3 shacks in Haiti left and pocketed 10s of millions in donations. I guess Chelsea needed reconstructive surgery to fix that horse face or maybe her husband needed more capital to start another failed hedge fund with Clinton foundation cash that went under. Investors (or donors) lost everything when he bet on the wrong side of  Greece's economic recovery.

Didnt they use the money for Chelsea's wedding?? I believe that's the reports 

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

LOL...NY radical judge huh?!?...you mean the judge that found him guilty??..he cheats and lies and you clowns can't come to his defense fast enough!!?...the Clintons once again??!!..LOL...O.o

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...NY radical judge huh?!?...you mean the judge that found him guilty??..he cheats and lies and you clowns can't come to his defense fast enough!!?...the Clintons once again??!!..LOL...O.o

Answer one simple Question ... Why did Clinton Foundation donations slide 55% after Trump won? 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

More like.... let’s rape Haiti because we can get away with it. 

“It’s a country “full of super predators” anyway” - Hillary Clinton 

Well if u take that quote and compare it to what trump said it's pretty close u know the whole shit hole country comment which I happen to agree with

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Well if u take that quote and compare it to what trump said it's pretty close u know the whole shit hole country comment which I happen to agree with

False equivalence. 

Hillary categorized all blacks HERE in this country as “super predators.” 

Trump degrading shit hole countries OR nations lowest on the United Nations Human Development Index is different. WHATEVER  race of the people lowest on that list we do not want them coming here because in fact  they are shit hole countries and those people will more likely be on welfare, have lower IQs (which is the number 1 predictor of criminal behavior), won’t assimilate, and less likely to be able to or even want to learn English..... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Mjd33 said:

False equivalence. 

Hillary categorized all blacks HERE in this country as “super predators.” 

Trump degrading shit hole countries OR nations lowest on the United Nations Human Development Index is different. WHATEVER  race of the people lowest on that list we do not want them coming here because in fact  they are shit hole countries and those people will more likely be on welfare, have lower IQs (which is the number 1 predictor of criminal behavior), won’t assimilate, and less likely to be able to or even want to learn English..... 

Oh ok. I stand corrected. 

Good point. I was wrong in comparing the 2 quotes 

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Answer one simple Question ... Why did Clinton Foundation donations slide 55% after Trump won? 

No need. It's like groundhog day for him. He'll just changed the subject or try to baffle you with his parroted BS from his lover, Don. But if he has any shred of dignity (which he doesn't) he'll answer the question.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

No need. It's like groundhog day for him. He'll just changed the subject or try to baffle you with his parroted BS from his lover, Don. But if he has any shred of dignity (which he doesn't) he'll answer the question.

giphy.gif

what does his question have to do with this topic?..nothing..33 likes to mix apples and oranges and he obviously still has a hard-on for the Clintons..I don't know anything about the Clinton Foundation or care about it...but as far as I know they didn't rip off their own foundation like Trump did to his "charity"...what a low life POS he is to rip-off his own charity...you can't get much lower than that...as you clowns cheer him on!....🤡

28 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Trump donated the 2 million to such worthy causes such as meals on wheels the army emergency fund and the united negro college fund 

They know that. They're suffering, yet again for the 1000th time, from selective amnesia. Trump must be removed at whatever and all cost. They know that. All the good Trump did for people while he was a democrap is now forgotten and rendered meaningless to the lunatic left. Those people are effed up. 

Just now, Blueliner said:

They know that. They're suffering, yet again for the 1000th time, from selective amnesia. Trump must be removed at whatever and all cost. They know that. All the good Trump did for people while he was a democrap is now forgotten and rendered meaningless to the lunatic left. Those people are effed up. 

I tell u trump has got to be the worst racist I ever saw. Donates millions to black charities was friends with jesse jackson and al Sharpton. Has lowered black unemployment to nothing. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I tell u trump has got to be the worst racist I ever saw. Donates millions to black charities was friends with jesse jackson and al Sharpton. Has lowered black unemployment to nothing. 

THE absolute worst racist. From what I've heard, he got an F in "social etiquette for racists 101". 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

all the "good"??!!!...LOL..he's a low life POS to rip off his own charity...and you clowns think he walks on water....go drink some more Trump Kool-Aid...🤡

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

and calls countries that are predominantly black "shitholes"...defends the neo-con nuts in Charlotte...calls Mexicans rapist and drug dealers...he's as red-neck as you can get...😟

• Thumbs Down 1

On 11/8/2019 at 3:47 AM, DBP66 said:

all the "good"??!!!...LOL..he's a low life POS to rip off his own charity...and you clowns think he walks on water....go drink some more Trump Kool-Aid...🤡

I can't decide if this thread makes me want to laugh or cry...

Trump admits to being a thief in official court documents, and as part of the penalty he's ordered to pay $2M to court approved charities.  And then Trump tweets what a philanthropist he is for giving $2M to charity, and his supporters cheer...

It's like that old joke about the kid who murders his parents, and then throws himself at the mercy of the court because he's an orphan...🙄

There is an interesting little coda to this story.  Trump recently announced that the former Fla AG, Pam Bondi, to whom he made an illegal $25K payment from his fraudulent charity to stop her from entering the investigation into his fraudulent Trump U, is now going to be on his impeachment legal team.  Here's a post about it from this blog 3 years ago:

On 1/18/2017 at 12:01 PM, 15yds4gibberish said:

How come nobody's talking about the Trump Foundation?

1)  Trump illegally uses charity money to donate to Bondi

2)  Bondi declines to go after Trump

3) Trump hires Bondi

Trumps corruption won't die on its own.

• Like 1