College football Scoreboard. LSU 46 Alabama 41- Final.

TheMaximumHornetSting

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Not the way their talking. Both bama and LSU can be in even with a loss

If LSU gets beat by double digits (which I picked) and get in over a undefeated and defending champs and eventual ACC champ it will destroy every cent of credibility the "playoff committee" (NCAA business suits who are paid to assign matchups for money) then they should all be out of jobs

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Not the way their talking. Both bama and LSU can be in even with a loss

Only way it happens is if some these high ranked teams start losing

For as long as these teams in top 5-6 stay undefeated and are P5 champs it won't happen

And honestly a 1 loss champ in big 12, big 10 or PAC 12 or even ACC should be in over some failure like LSU who won't even play for a conference title and has not proven they can beat bama no matter how many chances they get 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Only way it happens is if some these high ranked teams start losing

For as long as these teams in top 5-6 stay undefeated and are P5 champs it won't happen

And honestly a 1 loss champ in big 12, big 10 or PAC 12 or even ACC should be in over some failure like LSU who won't even play for a conference title and has not proven they can beat bama no matter how many chances they get 

Lsu would be considered better than a 1 loss Oregon. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Lsu would be considered better than a 1 loss Oregon. 

Yeah but technically I could assign bama as a 6-6 team and they could be considered "better" than many undefeated teams

Technically we could define better as having more "5 star" players because they would "on paper" be more talented

My point being using "best team" why even bother with records because you can make a case without it mattering

LSU may be "better" than one loss Oregon but not more deserving 

• Like 1

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Yeah but technically I could assign bama as a 6-6 team and they could be considered "better" than many undefeated teams

Technically we could define better as having more "5 star" players because they would "on paper" be more talented

My point being using "best team" why even bother with records because you can make a case without it mattering

LSU may be "better" than one loss Oregon but not more deserving 

Of course they would be. Oregon lost to a multiple loss Auburn team while LSU lost to alabama if it happens.