Arkansas fires HC Chad Morris...

RedZone

..his future was never that bright there.

Getting blown up by the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers yesterday was the dagger.......team quit on him.

Couple of names and there are many floating around are Willie Fritz (Tulane) and Billy Napier (Louisiana-Lafayette).

Arkansas is a first class job for someone. Be interesting to see if they go big name or go up-and-comer.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Getting blown up by the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers yesterday was the dagger.......team quit on him.

Couple of names and there are many floating around are Willie Fritz (Tulane) and Billy Napier (Louisiana-Lafayette).

Arkansas is a first class job for someone. Be interesting to see if they go big name or go up-and-comer.

So first class that the previous guy got fired before he even left the stadium and the next guy inherited a garbage team and program and wasn't even given 2 years to fix it

Arkansas is one of biggest train wrecks in college football

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

So first class that the previous guy got fired before he even left the stadium and the next guy inherited a garbage team and program and wasn't even given 2 years to fix it

Arkansas is one of biggest train wrecks in college football

There is something bad wrong with you.........I blame your youth

• Thumbs Down 1

29 minutes ago, RedZone said:

There is something bad wrong with you.........I blame your youth

There is something bad wrong with you

Oh wait we know what it is, you proven to people on here to be a racist prick, but maybe that just a byproduct of being a "deep southern" dude with mental issues and expectations of entitlement

I blame that on your ignorance

• Haha 4

22 hours ago, RedZone said:

First Class my ass 😂😂😂😂

Arkansas is a job nobody should touch with a 10-foot pole.  They've been screwing up since the Houston Nutt era.  And then expect a coach to take a dumpster fire and transform it in 2 years  to being decent in one of the toughest division in all of College Football.

• Like 1

Arkansas has the fan base, tradition, facilities, recruiting power and MONEY....and is a member of the SEC.

I read the other day Arkansas ranks #26 out of 130 DI school's Head Coaching gigs....it's a good job for the right coach....there just aren't  that many great coaches out there..

Razorback would be wise to look at Skip Holtz..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

there just aren't  that many great coaches out there..

I think the SEC is learning the hard way about this fact...

If we don't get our shit together the Big 10 will soon pass the SEC..

The Big 10  has gotten some quality hires recently...SEC getting duds these days.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Arkansas has the fan base, tradition, facilities, recruiting power and MONEY....and is the pushover of the SEC.

I read the other day Arkansas ranks #26 out of 130 DI school's Head Coaching gigs....it's a good job for the right coach....there just aren't  that many great coaches out there..

Razorback would be wise to look at Skip Holtz..

FIFY

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

First Class my ass 😂😂😂😂

Arkansas is a job nobody should touch with a 10-foot pole.  They've been screwing up since the Houston Nutt era.  And then expect a coach to take a dumpster fire and transform it in 2 years  to being decent in one of the toughest division in all of College Football.

If Arkansas was in big12 he would be saying it is a garbage job on level of Rutgers

Redzone is one of those sec homer clowns that think if it touches the SEC it's elite and will build up their shit programs to be elite so when one of the few good SEC teams beat someone like vandy or Arkansas or Tennessee or Kentucky that the other school seems like a national powerhouse

• Like 1

My daughter goes to UA and loves it. 

I can tell you first hand they have first class facilities...

This may end up being good for one Texas High School team.  Jeff Traylor (Gilmer) was hired by Charlie Strong at UT -  When they all got fired he hooked on with Chad Morris at SMU and now at UA.  Jeff may have run his course in College Football and could end up back in High School football.  He has made plenty of money since leaving Gilmer including 370K Ark was paying plus perks...  Stay tuned!

14 hours ago, Texasball said:

My daughter goes to UA and loves it. 

I can tell you first hand they have first class facilities...

This may end up being good for one Texas High School team.  Jeff Traylor (Gilmer) was hired by Charlie Strong at UT -  When they all got fired he hooked on with Chad Morris at SMU and now at UA.  Jeff may have run his course in College Football and could end up back in High School football.  He has made plenty of money since leaving Gilmer including 370K Ark was paying plus perks...  Stay tuned!

Mike Norvell  (Memphis) will probably be the next Arkansas Razorback HC...

• Thumbs Down 1