In The...It's A Small World...Category

Rufus69

I went in to the Amelia "Y" this morning to get some miles on the stationary piston bike and to push a tad of iron.  And in the middle of my bike pedaling..I see a feller come in wearing a bright orange shirt with "North Cobb" all over it.  After my ride...I went over to express my "concern" about his shirt.  He was shocked to find out I supported the poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs....outa Colquitt County.  He said...he was planning to be in Mack Tharpe Friday night.  I told him where NOT to sit...and he replied that he had already heard...(Smile).

He weren't a bad guy.  He just pulls for the wrong team.  Said his daughter played tennis for the Warriors a few years back...so I let him off the hook.

It's amazing who you can meet on Amelia Island....

As an aside...I did not wish him luck.  I did congratulate him on the BIG win over Hillgrove and told him.....let's keep everybody healthy.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I went in to the Amelia "Y" this morning to get some miles on the stationary piston bike and to push a tad of iron.  And in the middle of my bike pedaling..I see a feller come in wearing a bright orange shirt with "North Cobb" all over it.  After my ride...I went over to express my "concern" about his shirt.  He was shocked to find out I supported the poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs....outa Colquitt County.  He said...he was planning to be in Mack Tharpe Friday night.  I told him where NOT to sit...and he replied that he had already heard...(Smile).

He weren't a bad guy.  He just pulls for the wrong team.  Said his daughter played tennis for the Warriors a few years back...so I let him off the hook.

It's amazing who you can meet on Amelia Island....

As an aside...I did not wish him luck.  I did congratulate him on the BIG win over Hillgrove and told him.....let's keep everybody healthy.

Rufus>>

Dear member,

Thank you for sharing your heartwarming story.  As we come into the holiday season, one can’t help but imagine this being the storyline for a hallmark movie.

Our subcommittee on user experiences is syncing up with our sub committee on marketing to seniors, and would like your permission to submit the said storyline to producers.

Moving forward please remember to mention our site while interacting with potential members.

Thank you in advance.

- The Comish

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

Thank you for sharing your heartwarming story.  As we come into the Thanksgiving/Christmas season, one can’t help but imagine this being the storyline for a hallmark movie.

Our subcommittee on user experiences is syncing up with our sub committee on marketing to seniors, and would like your permission to submit the said storyline to producers.

Moving forward please remember to mention our site while interacting with potential members.

Thank you in advance.

- The Comish

• Like 1