Will bowl game selection ever change?

954gator

14 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Ha you hate Canes so much you defending UF lol.    

But seriously I don't get as invested in college football enough to truly hate any team

I normally just blast teams that either a) have an annoying fanbase that rubs me the wrong way or b) gets overrated based on a media desire to turn "decent" teams into "elite" ones to fill a quota

But I normally like for the FL schools to do well because it makes Florida HS Football look better when the college teams are successful, especially while being loaded in former Florida HS players 

• Like 1

Just now, 954gator said:

Said no FSU fan ever.   

Maybe because I used to be a UF fan

I switched after they disrespected our program and one of our toughest players by bailing on his scholarship after he suffered nearly life threatening injuries and assumed he wouldn't play again

It showed me that UF felt our players weren't tough but they felt those players at the shitsville purple hurricanes were gator material, LMAO right

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I switched after they disrespected our program and one of our toughest players by bailing on his scholarship after he suffered nearly life threatening injuries and assumed he wouldn't play again

It showed me that UF felt our players weren't tough but they felt those players at the shitsville purple hurricanes were gator material, LMAO right

Who was the player?  Just curious?   

@954gator

These results suggest that maybe UF should trade out any Gainesville High players they offer and should recruit Columbia players instead since we are clearly far deeper and better than chokesville high LMAO

49-7 Columbia

44-43 (OT) Columbia

56-39 Columbia

17-12 Columbia

52-34 Columbia 

44-21  Columbia

41-14  Columbia

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

@954gator

These results suggest that maybe UF should trade out any Gainesville High players they offer and should recruit Columbia players instead since we are clearly far deeper and better than chokesville high LMAO

49-7 Columbia

44-43 (OT) Columbia

56-39 Columbia

17-12 Columbia

52-34 Columbia 

44-21  Columbia

41-14  Columbia

Bro UF doesn't have many kids from Gainesville.   Only kid I can think of in this class is Anthony Richardson (Eastside).    Most of the kids from Gainesville are preferred walk ons if anything.  

Just now, 954gator said:

Who was the player?  Just curious?   

Trey Marshall

He suffered a ruptured stomach against Lincoln his senior year, he had a UF offer during the summer but by signing day that offer had disappeared 

Instead of his career being over he spent 2 weeks in hospital and 5 weeks after walking out of the hospital he was back on the field playing

One of toughest players to come through Columbia

• Like 1

Just now, 954gator said:

Bro UF doesn't have many kids from Gainesville.   Only kid I can think of in this class is Anthony Richardson (Eastside).    Most of the kids from Gainesville are preferred walk ons if anything.  

Couldn't they produce same offers to Columbia players as preferred walk-ons?

I'm sure we have a few the past few years who would have taken that offer 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

No use even addressing the low self-esteem teenager from nowhere.

Besides it's funny you will run your mouth but are too much a bitch to address me directly, but we all know why that is

Your scared to confront someone who can expose you as a fraud as you aren't the intelligent expert you claim to be, just a pathetic and desperate guy in his mid 30s who still needs to rely on what his high school he graduated from does to feel important and justify his life decisions

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Who are the shisville purple hurricanes?  Just curious.