Tua has to come back to alabama

HSFBfan

He seems to be a quality kid. I hope he's OK.

After this latest injury, you have to wonder if it's smart to keep pushing him to come back (this season). He seems to be beaten up late in the season every year.

If Miss St can get to him, what happens with Auburn or when a defense from one of the elite teams shows up.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, concha said:

He seems to be a quality kid. I hope he's OK.

After this latest injury, you have to wonder if it's smart to keep pushing him to come back (this season). He seems to be beaten up late in the season every year.

If Miss St can get to him, what happens with Auburn or when a defense from one of the elite teams shows up.

He has to come back or alabama is truly done. The injuries have piled up. Davis moses tua etc are all hurt. But does a limping alabama going to play Ohio state worth it

Hes always hurt. Hes too fragile. The nfl will destroy him. I'm calling nfl bust 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Tuas a good QB hope he gets better soon.

But these injuries are racking up for Bama.

Honestly at this point it doesnt make sense for alabama to make playoffs. Too hurt. I know injuries arent an excuse but half the defense is gone and tua really shouldnt play anymore this year. And I've never agreed with sitting out but he has no legs left

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

He has to come back or alabama is truly done. The injuries have piled up. Davis moses tua etc are all hurt. But does a limping alabama going to play Ohio state worth it

Hes always hurt. Hes too fragile. The nfl will destroy him. I'm calling nfl bust 

Wow.

Fuck the kid's well-being and health because you want to maintain your dubious hopes of a final four spot?

Bama isn't beating Ohio State this year with or without a healthy Tua. And the fact is he isn't healthy.

You really have some fucked up views of things in this world.  And I mean that seriously.  Talk to a professional.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

11 minutes ago, concha said:

Wow.

Fuck the kid's well-being and health because you want to maintain your dubious hopes of a final four spot?

Bama isn't beating Ohio State this year with or without a healthy Tua. And the fact is he isn't healthy.

You really have some fucked up views of things in this world.  And I mean that seriously.  Talk to a professional.

They had a better shot at beating ohio state with him on the field

And if you read my post I said he shouldnt play for the rest of the year always hurt. 

No hes not healthy. He hasnt been healthy his whole career at alabama. And he will get absolutely eaten alive at the nfl level. Too small. Too fragile. 

What would u like me to say? His injuries are not going to stop him from living his life. Its not like the kid is dying. Hes hurt. If you cant handle the reality idk what to tell u. 

Do u want me to cry for these kids?? I have no idea the reaction u want 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They had a better shot at beating ohio state with him on the field

And if you read my post I said he shouldnt play for the rest of the year always hurt. 

No hes not healthy. He hasnt been healthy his whole career at alabama. And he will get absolutely eaten alive at the nfl level. Too small. Too fragile. 

What would u like me to say? His injuries are not going to stop him from living his life. Its not like the kid is dying. Hes hurt. If you cant handle the reality idk what to tell u. 

Maybe you need to not start off things with:

"He has to come back or alabama is truly done." 👍

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

SMDH

Your tone deafness is something to behold.

Again no i dont understand your problem with what I said. On the field alabama is done without tua. As a fan of a team your allowed to be realistic. The kid in life will be fine. He will recover so I dont understand your over reaction to what I'm saying. 

You seem to have a sentimental value towards every kid on a football field

Again would u like me to cry for the kod?

1 minute ago, concha said:

You in a nutshell.

Done here.

U obv want people to cry or something over people getting injured. No sorry I dont do that. I keep it very realistic. He is a very injury prone qb who has to come back to school to prove he can stay healthy or he is going to get eaten alive in the nfl. Again no I dont cry over hurt players. Its next man up. If he cant do the job someone else will.